Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default One of the Greatest Hollywood Actors Ever Hired by WWE in Production

Actor and producer Freddie Prinze, Jr. is once again working for World Wrestling Entertainment. Prinze officially returned to the company as of Monday and will be working as a "producer and director" for WWE.

Prinze, a lifelong wrestling fan who has long been a regular at major WWE shows, worked on the WWE Creative team for several months in 2009 before opting to leave the company. Prinze later returned to appear as a "Guest Host" on Raw last August, during which he was laid out by Randy Orton in an angle.

After leaving the company, Prinze spoke highly of it and its performers while doing media to promote his post-WWE acting role on the FOX series "24."

PWI

The title was a joke.

Default WWE Re-Hires Freddie Prinze, Jr.

Hollywood actor Freddie Prinze, Jr. returned to World Wrestling Entertainment this past Monday and started work as a "producer and director." His last stint with the company was in 2009 when Prinze was a member of the WWE Creative team, which didn't last long as he opted to leave after several months.

It's no secret that Prinze is a lifelong wrestling fan and has appeared at many WWE shows, including when he "Guest Host" RAW last August, getting beat on in angle with Randy Orton.

IW

WWE seems very desperate

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." - Coco Chanel

EeL: I love you Kellie with all my heart and soul
    EeL: if I had to choose between one last gasp of oxygen or Kellie, I'd choose Kellie

Super Klawz: I LOVE YOU KELLIE!

PheTravenal: but I love you

PheTravenal: piss off!!!
    Kellie: You would miss me!!!!!
    PheTravenal: yes.

EeL: I love you more than Randy Orton's glistening abs

The Black Wings of Death: <3 you Kellie
    The Black Wings of Death: You are awesome Kellie

4033: YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mac

awesome maybe a life long fan will have the same complaints about wwe as we all do and try changing stuff

(imo he will have a future endevours message soon)

Main Eventer

When he was with them last time Stephanie begged him to stay. They won't fire him because he has links in Hollywood so Vince/WWE would love that. Anyway, I think he'd be useful because as a fan and an entertainer he should know what WWE should be doing. When he was there, he was actually strongly against Hornswoggle's usage.

Quote Originally Posted by EeL View Post
    When he was with them last time Stephanie begged him to stay. They won't fire him because he has links in Hollywood so Vince/WWE would love that. Anyway, I think he'd be useful because as a fan and an entertainer he should know what WWE should be doing. When he was there, he was actually strongly against Hornswoggle's usage.
    Good start B)

I wasn't watching WWE when he on creative last time around so what was the product like?
    __________________________________________________ ____

Main Eventer

Quote Originally Posted by Metalitia View Post
    Good start B)

I wasn't watching WWE when he on creative last time around so what was the product like?
    I enjoyed it, I mean, he didn't have total control so obviously some of the stupid things he couldn't stop.

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EeL View Post
    I enjoyed it, I mean, he didn't have total control so obviously some of the stupid things he couldn't stop.
    yeah well seeing that you enjoy Goldust and La Familia and Bam Neely it couldn't have been good

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.