MINKA Kelly is reportedly set to join the cast of ABC’s Charlie’s Angels remake.

The actress — who’s currently dating Yankees star Derek Jeter — and Rachael Taylor are close to signing deals for the show, joining the previously announced Annie Ilonzeh as the three “Angels” sleuths — originally played in the ’70s series by Farrah Fawcett, Kate Jackson and Jaclyn Smith.

Kelly would play an ex-Marine, a weapons expert trained in hand-to-hand combat and a “neat freak,” insiders say.

Taylor would play Abby, the youngest “Angel” who’s the daughter of a Wall Street crook.

Ilonzeh’s character is named Kate.

Mink recently revealed that she was left battered and bruised after filming a catfight scene with her costar Leighton Meester for their forthcoming flick The Roommate.

In the movie, the sexy stars battle it out in an epic fight scene at the end of the film.

“I had bruises all over my body,” Minka said.

“I had scratches everywhere from falling out of the window and from Leighton breaking things over my head.”

“My neck was sore from her choking me, I actually had little bruises under my jaw from her hands,” she added.