Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Travicity

Default 'Mandy Lane' Director Finds First Zombie for 'Warm Bodies'

Seriously, can you believe All the Boys Love Mandy Lane is still not out here in the States? It makes me sick to my stomach, but at least director Jonathan Levine was still able to get a new project off the ground without the help of Mandy.

Nicholas Hoult, one of the stars of X-Men First Class, and who is prepping to shoot Jack the Giant Killer, has been cast in Summit entertainment's Warm Bodies, writes the Hollywood Reporter.

Levin is directing the story which, in a tone similiar to Twilight meets Shaun of the Dead, follows an existentially-tormented zombie named R that begins an unlikely friendship with the human girlfriend of one of his victims. The blossoming relationship starts a chain reaction that will transform him, his fellow zombies and maybe the whole lifeless world.

The project is based on a book by Isaac Marion which will be published by Atria Books, a division of Simon and Schuster.

Shooting will get underway this summer.

BD

Ok Im intrested Travis keep me updated .

Never lost a LOW Title
    2010 LOW Hall Of Fame Draven Alexander

Twilight meets Shaun of the Dead? Really not sure how to feel about that. But I did like Mandy Lane, up to the ending, and Warm Bodies is an awesome title, for some reason, lol, so I'll probably check it out.

Travicity

Yea ok Wolf .