Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    No no, she came to the ring with long hair tonight, the picture she took a week or so ago, so she has to have hair extensions on.
    Yeah, I didn't see the match because I'm 15 minutes behind, but now that I see it it seems obvious it wasn't taped, they did tape something though I remember reading. But yeah, I guess they're extensions then.

Travicity

Congratulations on 9000 Posts LD and they should of given Daniel a Benoit type gimmick the ladies man I just don't like lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Congratulations on 9000 Posts LD and they should of given Daniel a Benoit type gimmick the ladies man I just don't like lol.
    lol thankyou. I did not notice. I can not believe how popular Santino is but it is good to see he is still being used alot.

I liked the way Regal clapped Bryan after the match as well alot of respect there me thinks.

lol Santino makes me laugh, his antics can be funny. lol at him being carried after the match ...

Travicity

Stereotype!!

lol that was awesome, I have to admit, Cena was good there with Dolph and Vicki lol Cena and King made me laugh lol Also loved the crowd booing every time Vicki spoke lol

Travicity

Lol yea Vickie and Cena stuff can always be funny .

Once again Cena gets beat up all match and miraculously comes back and has full power again and wins. I so hate that STFU (whatever its called) such a crappy finishing move. lol Can't even cheat and beat the almighty Cena.

Someone called Punk running into the ring to start a feud with Cena last night at the PPV on here in replies. He was one day off lol I guess you could tell it was going to happen with Punks comments for the last 2 days.

Travicity

Yea the Golden Boy Cena they should let people like Dolph win at times to push them.

Quote Originally Posted by LionDen View Post
    Someone called Punk running into the ring to start a feud with Cena last night at the PPV on here in replies. He was one day off lol I guess you could tell it was going to happen with Punks comments for the last 2 days.
    That would have been me, lol. Don't really know why they waited until tonight, would have added some excitement to the match last night, which is severely needed, but oh well.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast