Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well, at least Hornswaggle is entertaining lol

Quote Originally Posted by legolas4792 View Post
    hornswoggle fits the requirements just because he is a little person doesnt mean he cant be a champ
    THANK YOU! Thats exactly what I'm sayin!
    The A-Listers

If you can't laugh at Hornswoggle being champ then you have some major lightening up to do.

"Have you ever noticed that the guys that do all the talking about being the 'best in the industry' always seem to live up to it the least?" -Shawn Michaels

On the bench!

Cruiserweight Division is about highflyers I thought. But all I see was them guys do stupid forearm shots and kicking. Jimmy Wang Yang did a moonsault where he jumped to the top rope pretty fast and easy that was cool and oh yeah someone landed on three guys on the outside. You see more acrobatics in a LAX vs Team 3D match or a 6 minutes TNA iMPACT match. And why they all lose from a midget? I mean it's like they don't give a crap who holds that belt.

Quote Originally Posted by banky814 View Post
    so becasue Hornswaggle is a dwarf then he cant be CW champ? Is that what you're saying? Hornswaggle IS a wrestler, and he is technically a CW so why cant he be the champion? I think this is awesome actually. When SD! had the Juniors division I always said one of them should win the CW title. And since Jaqueline is a woman she cant be CW champ either? What the hell man?! Chyna was IC champ and that worked, she was a good champ, so why is it bad that Jackie was CW champ?

Quote Originally Posted by Garden State Saint View Post
    If you can't laugh at Hornswoggle being champ then you have some major lightening up to do.

Ok, people, let's face it, Hornswaggle is no Rey Mysterio, who can atop many big guys, or definitely, no hyper-female like Chyna, whom we have seen defeat numerous males & win the IC champ. Seriously now, how many times have you seen this guy in action, except for matches with Boogeyman & Little Boogeyman? Having Hornswaggle as the CW champ implies that he is superior than all the wrestlers in the CW division, a fact which i find ridiulous.

I might have 'major lightening up to do', but, i actulally care about the CW titlie, and, although i know that Honswaggle will lose it as soon as this SD!, what meaning is left of winning the CW championship now after a non-wrestling midget has won it?? I agree that Vince is doing this comedy angle for a bump in the raings,but, should the prestige of the championship be tarnished in the process??? If he really wants to get a good fan reaction, why not put up a CW title match involving Chavo & Jimmy Wang Yang on SD!, or involve that midget in some comedy midge-napping promo ?? That would be funny IMO. U see, ideas of how to effectively use the midget just pop-up once you think creatively, ideas which dont demean an entire championship division.

PEACE.
    THE RATED R USER

Jobber

i actually think its kinda sad that they people that make the storylines and stuff think that they have to relie on a midget that doesnt even really wrestle, in order to get ratings or more people to watch the show.
    they should give the title to Jimmy Wang or Jamie Noble at least.

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

^ Ummmm.....I don't think they really did it to make more people watch the show. It was a funny kind of joke thing that most people would laugh at.

But some people take everything to personal and get pissed because the WWE actually goes away from the paved road and takes a dirt road once in awhile. Some people just need to lighten up. Sure Horny's not going to be the greatest cw champion of all time but he will be the shortest. Yes I said "Horny". Also from what I heard Jamie Noble is the person in charge of the cw division to begain with.

RIP JC

should get super porkio back midget title match

it belongs to Hornswoggle, his popularity is more than any cruserweight in WWE right now, so why not give him the belt... and Khali vs. Hornswoggle, that wud bring ratings

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

^The Smallest vs. The Biggest sounds pretty interesting. Any bet on who would win that?

RIP JC

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast