Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

View Poll Results: How should Cena be punished?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fire him

6 18.75%
  • Suspend him

0 0%
  • Strip him of the title

17 53.13%
  • He should not be punished

9 28.13%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Give him the belt for five more years. Why isn't that an option?

Since I don't see "Get run over by a bus" on this poll, I refuse to vote.

I will never understand all the hate for Cena...he's a good wrestler, great on the mic, good role model, and a reliable worker. You'll never see him connected with a steriod scandal, and he will always give his all in the ring or out of it. He is also a great guy who will give shake the hand of a girl with a "If Cena wins, we riot" sign. Why the hate? Cause he's had the belt for too long? Get over it, ya whiny little cry-babies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    I will never understand all the hate for Cena...he's a good wrestler, great on the mic, good role model, and a reliable worker. You'll never see him connected with a steriod scandal, and he will always give his all in the ring or out of it. He is also a great guy who will give shake the hand of a girl with a "If Cena wins, we riot" sign. Why the hate? Cause he's had the belt for too long? Get over it, ya whiny little cry-babies.
    All of this is very true. The guy takes ah lot of crap from people and he keeps on going forward. Wrestling would be ah lot better if everybody was as dedicated to the business as Cena is.

RIP JC

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post

I don't care if Cena holds the title for 5 more years or 5 more hours, but lets be realistic, great on the mic and will never see him connected to a steroid scandal? Have you heard a Cena promo from the last 2 years or ever seen his body? Dick jokes and sexual innuendo are far from great and a former bodybuilder who looks like he ate another bodybuilder is probably the last person anyone would ever strike off a potential steroid user list.

Ring Crew

Originally Posted by tommy
    I will never understand all the hate for Cena...he's a good wrestler, great on the mic, good role model, and a reliable worker. You'll never see him connected with a steriod scandal, and he will always give his all in the ring or out of it. He is also a great guy who will give shake the hand of a girl with a "If Cena wins, we riot" sign. Why the hate? Cause he's had the belt for too long? Get over it, ya whiny little cry-babies

Er... he isnt a good wrestler... shoulder block, powerbomb and FU are all he seems to know. A role model you say? if i see any white rappers with bag pipe theme tunes in my street i will slaughter them myself. As for mic skills, i'm not a fan of comedy, is he even funny? one quote i know from tv ads here is "strap on some nuts cuz you aint got none" what the hell is that?
    Really the only reason i hate him is because he never loses and he is constantly thrown in my face. I stopped watching raw because of him and now I've come back for HHH and he is still being throw in my face.
    That and he is a douche-tard.

I dont understand why anybody can like the guy, he's a rapper , can't wrestle, cant talk on the mic and is the paris hilton of wrestling. CENA, GET OUT OF MY #@%ING FACE.

^lol

How can u say Cena's the Paris Hilton of the WWE. Hilton is ingrate and a snobby little rich girl that gets her way. Cena hasn't been linked to any Steroids at all. Cena does do more then 3 moves in his matches and he shows ah lot of emotion. I don't even remember the last time Cena rapped so why would people even bring that up?

RIP JC

Quote Originally Posted by XXKSXX View Post
    ^lol
    I don't even remember the last time Cena rapped so why would people even bring that up?
    I don't know why that guy brought it up, but I would bring it up if I was making a list of reasons Cena sucks. As a "rapper" he was corny as hell, but it set him apart and the crowd turned him into a huge face and was eating out of his hand. He dropped the raps and the crowd turned on him. Coincidence? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by XXKSXX View Post

Cena does do more then 3 moves in his matches
    You've got a good point, 5 > 3. There is no denying that!

He does more then 5, people really need to start watching these matches.

RIP JC

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast