Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: baby p

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal
    well he added my email just to tell me i wanna be a mod.. i told why dontu ask lion by yourself it is none of my business. then he tells me he want to be a sport mod. becase he posted lots their i told him three 3 mods. he said then i wanna be in the entertainment. then he said i will PM him i said ok.. then he said if he says no then i dont care WTF?
    lol, hes an idiot. Mods spots are to be earned not to be given. And secound of all, even if he does manage to become a mod, being a mod isnt paradise. lol

loool, yeah exactly u just have to like run the forum that u r moding..
    vvv My first wrestler i took in LOW

why r u people so dumb it was only a joke. i don't wanna mod any of these sites i don't ever like wrestling mustless modding a site thats loaded wit wrestling. i go to forum mostly for sports.

I like the kid, I ask Kellie for a smod spot all the time like once a day. Stop taking things so seriously guys, talk to him maybe you'll begin to like him like I did.

On the bench!

He's a loser, well put. Plus; his grammar & spelling skills.. suck. I can say with alot of confidence, if I was next to him & had a gun, i'd blow his fucking head off.

That dirty boy.

All of these rant threads are pretty much petty and pointless. It is always the same, someone complains about something minute and then everyone else comes in and replies saying he is a fucking idiot, ect. Same pattern. Also there is never any form at attempted intelligence in any of the rants. Just so and so is fucking moron, bitch, asshole, whore, faggot, ect. It gets old. People should not create a rant unless they actually have something to rant about. No one ever creates a pretentious rant. Someone should try.

Old = The New New

Quote Originally Posted by Psychedelic
    All of these rant threads are pretty much petty and pointless. It is always the same, someone complains about something minute and then everyone else comes in and replies saying he is a fucking idiot, ect. Same pattern. Also there is never any form at attempted intelligence in any of the rants. Just so and so is fucking moron, bitch, asshole, whore, faggot, ect. It gets old. People should not create a rant unless they actually have something to rant about. No one ever creates a pretentious rant. Someone should try.
    Word.
    Everyone's favorite old person is back... or is he?

****** of the San diegons

Quote Originally Posted by Baby P
    why r u people so dumb it was only a joke. i don't wanna mod any of these sites i don't ever like wrestling mustless modding a site thats loaded wit wrestling. i go to forum mostly for sports.

then why join a wrestling site dumbass?

Quote Originally Posted by Camoflague
    then why join a wrestling site dumbass?
    He joined for the same reason everybody else joins, to discuss things with people who have similar and differing view points. People dont join because they want to show that they're better than everybody else and they can get higher on the totem pole, and if you did well then you're the dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby P
    yo baby p if you like sport then join a sports forum not a wrestling forum you idiot it makes more sense

wanna see what the z-man looks like then check out my myspace pace on www.myspace.com/zerowaypastcool

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast