Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

I agree WWE would be stupid if they didn't keep Bryan, but I do see it happen.

On the bench!

Wade should not win;

Oh, & who cares about the midcard Champs in WWE? More than know who most ROH Champs are.

^^ Well, any title in ROH are worth more than WWE's IC or US Title in my opinion.

Wade should not win NXT. I really hope Bryan wins, cause he really deserve it.

Will Wrestle For Money!! GypsyJ!m's Avatar

agree with you emil. bryan should get the win and get a mass push

Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Lol his name is Daniel Bryan now past is behind him and he's had all his greatest matches. They give Sheamus and Swagger titles but that's just the way thing's go Pro wrestling and sports entertainment are 2 different things and cant base him on that show but of course people recognize US title more WWE dosent even call itself wrestling so people wont know ROH because so many millions dont want just wrestling now days unfortunately. He wouldnt of stayed in ROH there's no point lol what's the point of him staying there? He's done everything there is to do. It's a shame there was a rumour a few years back he would enter MMA that would of been perfect he's training in Muay Thai he has the ability and submissions and technicality to really hurt someone.
    You have a point. He's actually done everything he can in ROH. But anyway, I think Bryan would do better at the Indy scene than for WWE. But I might be wrong. I really hope I'm wrong cause I really want to see Bryan Vs Orton or Bryan Vs Trips for the World Title
    I also hope we will see Bryan Vs Punk!

Will Wrestle For Money!! GypsyJ!m's Avatar

bryan should done what sabu are doing and be over all and wrestle, think it would be good for him and go by many indy companies and then he could go on to wwe and be in the top league that my oppinion

The Mac

bryan does deserve the win but im not sure he will get it
    i think he was brought in to nxt cuz he was a recognized face
    to have their top prospect beat. i hope he stays in wwe as i think
    he has done all he can do in roh and tna wouldnt use him properly
    i see him as a mid carder kinda like mvp he would get a title reign
    either us or intercontential and then they would gauge how the fans react
    to him to see if he will advance any further he has the potential to be wwe champ
    if he gets the oppurtunity

bryan vs. punk vs. evan bourne (give bourne a push like they did the mysterio a while back)

that has potential to be an epic match

At my computer pissing the women of UOW off!

TBF, the WWE IC and US titles mean more in the wrestling business then some indy heavyweight title like ROH's.

Bryan has done nothing for me to get interested in him, I actually changed the channel when I seen him on NXt this week, he looks like somebody who got beat up in high school at lunch and not somebody you want representing your company. You can have all the talent in the world but if you have no personality and lets face it WWE Danielson does not have one, you're boring.

Have him go back to wrestling indies and being a nobody to anybody who is not a member of the IWC, just get him off my TV until he does somthing of substance.

Hey Gunner what did that guy do to you?
    Today 12:42 AM] Gunner4Life: he screwed me

^^ I find it so funny that you disses real wrestling when you watch WWE :lmao:

WWE haven't done anything of interest as of late. Their TV shows are 99% talking and 1% wrestling, and most of the matches ends in DQ's or Count Outs.

I understand that you like to watch talking instead of wrestling, and I have no problem with that. Just knock off with your indy dissing, at least as long as the indies serve more and better wrestling than WWE!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast