Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

And what I'm saying is, Miz will be established by Wrestlemania. IMO, he's as close as you can get to being an established main eventer without holding a world title. He's closer than anyone else in the mid-card level.

Main Eventer

Quote Originally Posted by Flawless View Post
    And what I'm saying is, Miz will be established by Wrestlemania. IMO, he's as close as you can get to being an established main eventer without holding a world title. He's closer than anyone else in the mid-card level.
    Yeah he'll be Sheamus main event level, not Triple/Cena/Undertaker main event level. He may be considered main event talent but he won't be as big of a draw by WrestleMania, maybe by the next WrestleMania he'll be a big enough draw.

It takes years of being in the main event to be on the level of Cena, Triple H and Taker. You don't have to be on that level to main event a WM, but I feel you.

Morrison vs Miz as Rumble winner vs Champion at this coming Wrestlemania wouldn't happen.

If anything an angle where Miz hasn't cashed in yet and they fight over who'se the true number one contender with them both being screwed over as a new champion at EC has a rematch with the previous champion and Morrison vs Miz happens as a non title grudge match.

Whilst I'd quite like it personally, I also don't think WWE would go into Wrestlemania with Punk vs Morrision either for the title either.

If Morrision wins I think perhaps Sheamus will have the title at Mania although I wouldn't be keen on that.

I think the win win situation with who they COULD headline a Mania PPV on is Morrision as the rumble winner opting to move to Smackdown and challenge Edge.
    __________________________________________________ ____

King of the Down Under Bazzinator's Avatar

can anyone see with WWE idea of unifying their titles that Miz wins the rumble match and says that cause he can have the raw title at anytime he is gonna go after the smackdown one. hence his mania match will be against the world heavyweight champion who ever that may be. the match is early in the night and miz wins. the main event is the wwe title match whoever that may be and is some crazy good match and is the real highlight of the night. the miz runs down and cashes in his MITB and wins both titles. making him the unified WWE World Champion only to loose it soon after to cena most likely

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

When Miz wins any world title, Wrestling is dead for sure!

Idiot Extrodinair Dragón De Muerte's Avatar

I reckon Morrisons more likely to win money in the bank than rumble. Punk V Taker would be awesome for main event of wrestlemania or Punk V Edge.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

royal rumble winner will be from raw so i can only think of sheamus winning it to face orton

and my mania main events for smackdown im guessing could be..

Title vs Streak
    Undertaker v Kane

or

Stable vs Streak
    Undertaker v Nexus

id rather anyone (within reason) but HHH, Edge, Taker, Cena, Mysterio win it. They need someone new to win it, I'd have Jericho win it if he was still around but I'd rather the next RR winner be a first time winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    When Miz wins any world title, Wrestling is dead for sure!
    Does that mean you'll stop coming to wrestling forums and I won't have to read your asinine posts anymore? Let's go Miz....Let's go Miz!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast