Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    (< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ Please explain me why you like Miz then? How can anyone with their senses intact like Miz? :eek:

One of the things I hate is when people say "they need to use the Rumble to push a young guy over", but really, you have to think of it all round. You can't just have something with so much prestige won out of the blue by some young guy. You need someone like Sheamus or Wade, who are already getting pushed (Sheamus already with 2 world titles), to win it. This way, they can make a legit match for WM. I doubt any fans would line up just to see Morrison vs. Miz for the world title at WM. Sure, it'd be a great match, but how many fans (not the IWC or the internet fans or the smarks), would say "Oh awesome! They're pushing Morrison and Miz, I'm going to go watch it live!"? I doubt any little kids or moms or etc that are marks would ever want to go. It's about circulating it right.

Mizfit 4 Life

(< . . o . . PowerPill! Smartmark's Avatar

^^ I agree with you. A person can easily be put over in the rumble without winning it. If you eliminate many people and make an impact, you will be put over.

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ I agree with you. A person can easily be put over in the rumble without winning it. If you eliminate many people and make an impact, you will be put over.
    Kane - 2001 would be the prime example of this off the top of my head.

Alsoa good example of the post above yours with it not being a young guy winning.

With that said 2011 Rumble a good scenario could be.

Sheamus entering early and being dominant. Crushing everyone in his path, maybe even going one better than Kane by taking the record for the most elimination in a single Rumble, only to be eventually eliminated by John Morrision.

Having then Orton getting the win after a tough 6-7 minute battle with Morrison as the final two, possibly having Shemus coming back in to cost Morrison.

You then have what is in WWEs current terms the BIG BLOCKBUSTER main event for Mania possible, Orton vs Cena for the title AND a really solid non title main event for the upper mid card between Sheamus and Morrison in what is likely to be their last match before both being fully fledged Main Eventers.

Both feuds dating back 6 months or longer
    __________________________________________________ ____

King of the Down Under Bazzinator's Avatar

sheamus will have the game at mania again so i can see the game returning at the rumble to eliminate sheamus with sheamus doing what angle did to michaels a few years back to eliminate the game shortly after.

would like to see either morrison, punk, del rio or even to an extent justin gabriel setting up a gabriel vs barrett match at mania splitting nexus

Credit - W-OLF

The Baz and Dominique Matthews
    Four Month Undefeated Streak in LOW
    Former LOW X Factor Champion
    Former LOW Hardcore Champion
    Former LOW World Tag Team Champion

LOW Record - 12-3

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smartmark View Post
    ^^ Please explain me why you like Miz then? How can anyone with their senses intact like Miz? :eek:
    You like RoH don't you

I see jericho winning this why? Because over the past few years the RR has not been used to elevate new guys (one of the biggest problems with WWE). Instead, people like Edge and Taker and Rey have won because that was probably the only thing missing on their CV. With that I think Jericho will win although I'd love for Alberto Del Rio to win it. Also, Miz/Morrison/Punk etc are nowhere near main eventing a WM lol

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo Kurosaki View Post
    With that I think Jericho will win although I'd love for Alberto Del Rio to win it. Also, Miz/Morrison/Punk etc are nowhere near main eventing a WM lol

And Del Rio is?

Ounk could given the rignht opponent but yeah I can see Jericho winning it also although I wouldn't be surprised if it is Orton.
    __________________________________________________ ____

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

Never said he is I said I would love to see him win though plus with the entire Hispanic thing you never know lol

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Travicity

I'm not really a fan of him tbh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234