Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Spears Loses Custody of Her Kids

The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- Britney Spears was ordered Monday to surrender custody of her children to ex-husband Kevin Federline.

Superior Court Judge Scott M. Gordon ruled that Federline will take custody of Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, beginning Wednesday "until further order of the court."

Earlier this month, Gordon said Spears engaged in "habitual, frequent and continuous use of controlled substances and alcohol" and ordered her to undergo random drug and alcohol testing twice a week as part of her ongoing custody dispute with Federline.

Spears also was previously ordered to meet weekly with a "parenting coach" who was to observe and report back to the court about her parenting skills. Both Spears and Federline must complete the court's "Parenting Without Conflict" class.

Spears, 25, and Federline, 29, were wed in October 2004. She filed for divorce last November and it became official in July. The two have joint custody of their sons, but Federline is seeking a greater share of custody.

- msn

On the bench!

It was only a matter of time. Good things happen to those who wait. Sadly the "good" thing here was K-Fed.

It's a shame that it has come to this but if this doesn't shake her up and make her come to her senses then nothing will....Hopefully a good few months in Re-Hab and a real chance to sort her life out...Who Knows...
    It's amazing to see how low she has sunk scince she has been married to that idiot and i really don't think that he will be taking all that much more care of the kids than she did...
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

Well I agree partly with what you said, which is the thought that if losing her kids doesn't set her straight, nothing will. Rehab for people like her is nothing but a less-expensive vacation. Did you ever notice that celebrities enter rehab centers that seem more like hotels? It's just a break for them, meanwhile the PR, while bad, it is still coverage for them. I never thought I would say this, but I'm glad K-Fed has custody of those two kids over Britney. She has gone off the deep-end, and to be honest she never knew how to raise those kids. I don't think she will get straightened out anytime soon, and it would be a surprise if she did. Federline really seems to have the kids best interest at heart, and all Britney can think of is pleasing herself in her immoral and quite frankly obscene lifestyle. Someone needs to knock some sense into her, and a fake rehab center ain't gonna do the trick.

I think children was better to be with Britney