Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Mariah Carey: 'I Can't Wait To Make Nick Cannon A Dad'

Watch out world – Mariah Carey is feeling broody and wants to make Nick Cannon a dad!

The newlyweds, who married in secret in the Bahamas in April just a month after hooking up on the set of a video, have made no secret of their desire to start a family.

She tells Elle that Cannon is definitely the right man for her to have a baby with, adding: "I couldn't imagine anybody that I've ever met being a better dad."

Carey admits that when she gets pregnant, she will put her career on hold and step out of the public eye for the sake of her kids.

She adds: "You can get caught up in Hollywood-land or celebrity-land, and that's maybe not the best thing for kids, 'cause they didn't ask for it," she says.

"I really feel like it's very important to be responsible and to think, 'Well, maybe if I do this it's not the best thing for my child.

"You have to take a backseat a little bit, and as someone in the public eye, you're not used to doing that."

entertainmentwise.com

Main Eventer

Thanks for the read.