Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default NFL PreSeason: Oakland 23 San Francisco 7

All of a sudden the Raiders look like league champions. After finishing five games out of third place in the AFC West last year, the team improved to 3-0 in the preseason with a 23-7 whipping of San Francisco. Aaron Brooks, who was rumored to be replaced by Andrew Walter as the starting quarterback, came out on a mission and completed 10 of 17 passes for 125 yards, including an 8-yard scoring strike to Doug Gabriel on the team's first possession. And deciding to use the ground game in the second half with a huge lead, the team accumulated 156 yards on 41 carries, led by ReShard Lee's 49 yards and LaMont Jordan's 45. "We're taking strides," DT Warren Sapp said. "We took a really good step today. The offense moved the ball. We played nice, tight defense and created turnovers. ... Whenever you can do that, you're playing good football."
    Nfl.com
    'Without Order Nothing Can Exist - Without Chaos Nothing Can Grow'

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

Well this is preseason and anybody can win. It's not for real till the season starts. But they do look pretty good I have to admit. They will be pretty good but they are in a very tough division. To me I really don't like preseason its more for the coaches and the players trying to make the team. So I can't wait for the regular season to start.

RIP JC

just like kaneshow said, its just preseason, nothing to get real excited about. There has been rumors around Oakland that some of players (namely the WRs) that say they dislike both Brooks and Walter at the QB spot and see no real difference between them and Kerry Collins.

To me, the Raiders haven't been that special in any of their preseason games I have watched so far. The teams they have faced are pushovers (Philadelphia, Minnesota, and San Francisco) so I haven't been impressed much at all.

Ring Crew

I agree just the PRESEASON