Ricky Starks has no idea why he has been kept off AEW TV.

The young star has not been seen on AEW programming since the March 30th episode of AEW Collision. He and tag team partner Big Bill were defeated by Top Flight in a tag team title tournament match during the show.

Starks addressed his unexplained absence from TV during a recent interview with WhatCulture. He was asked if he'd be a part of the upcoming Double or Nothing PPV on May 26 and Ricky claimed that he doesn't know:

"I really have no clue. It’s just a very interesting time, I feel like. I wish that I was on Dynamite, or I wish I was on Dynasty. I wish I was on these things, but I think at a certain point, just for my own sanity, I can’t go too crazy about it because the proof is in my work and my effort that I’ve constantly given."

The 34-year-old said that he constantly gives 1000% effort and the biggest lesson he has learned is not to worry too much about the things that are not in his control.

Starks' latest match with AEW saw some last-minute changes. An audible was called for Top Flight to go over in the bout after the wrestling star seemingly got hurt while taking a tandem DDT.

The former FTW Champion further addressed his health status during the interview. He confirmed that medical issues are not the reason for his prolonged absence from the ring:

\“I’m not hurt. Even that night [on AEW Collision], I specifically stated, hey, I’m not hurt. I was just being cautious about it because at the moment, I didn’t know what was happening, especially with this side of my body. So I wasn’t hurt. I was never put on an injury list or anything like that. I have no answers."

He reiterated that he has no clue why he isn't involved in any ongoing feud. Ricky Starks did note that receiving messages from concerned fans is encouraging for him.

Starks' former tag team partner Big Bill recently joined hands with Chris Jericho. This signifies the end of the partnership between the former AEW tag champions.

What is the real issue preventing the former champion from returning to AEW programming is anyone's guess. We hope that he will be back on TV entertaining the fans once again very soon.