Jey Uso knows that his WrestleMania 40 match with brother Jimmy Uso didn't live up to the expectations and he believes that time constraints were the reason for it.

The Raw star recently had an interview with DailyMail where he opened up about things such as splitting up with his twin brother, choosing his ring gear, and more.

The former tag champion was then asked for his thoughts on how the match between the two brothers played out. Jey explained that getting a singles WrestleMania match against his brother was still surreal but he did feel like the bout failed to live up to the expectations:

"To be honest, it was still a dream match, just me and my brother. I kind of felt I kind of let the people down, though. It was all due to timing issues, so our match was fairly quick. Sometimes you've just got to roll with it. It is what it is. "

Uso said that the positive side of it is that they were able to check that box off. The former Bloodline member claimed that he isn't mad at the other matches and he is just glad that he and his brother got a WrestleMania moment.

Prior to the bout, WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi had talked about potentially getting involved in the fight between his sons in some capacity.

When asked about it, Jey Uso said that he always wanted his dad to be involved in some way whether it be in the match itself or the storyline leading up to it:

"Hell yeah, I always wanted my dad involved, whether it be a referee... I just don't think my dad could have kept up, just getting up and down, because referees, they're doing like, push up burpees the whole match too, they're getting a great workout. Maybe like a go home promo, just some kind of cool promo segment. There might be another time for it."

Jey also talked about his increased popularity since leaving the Bloodline and his unique entrance that has been garnering attention from not only fans but the WWE officials as well.