Jey Uso has revealed that JoJo Offerman sent him a text after watching his viral Backlash: France entrance featuring the Fireflies.

The 'Yeeter of Worlds' recently appeared on the Battleground podcast. He talked about things such as his match with brother Jimmy Uso at WrestleMania 40 and more.

During the interview, Jey was asked if the crowd participation in his entrance made him feel validated as a singles star. The former Bloodline member claimed that the most validated he felt was when Bray Wyatt's widow JoJo Offerman sent him a message after the show:

"I think the most I was validated was (when) JoJo, Bray Wyatt's wife, had texted me and said how emotional she was watching. She saw clips of it on YouTube and that let me know right there, 'Alright, I'm gonna keep it.' I hope it sticks with me, man. I never asked for it, I never...They did it and I just want to keep it with me now."

The Fireflies were originally made famous by Bray Wyatt with his Cult Leader gimmick. He used to come out with a lantern during his entrance and the fans started to join in with the flashlights on their phones.

Jey Uso also proclaimed that Backlash was probably his favorite moment in wrestling ever. To him, the arena looked like a wave of stars were falling in and that feeling would never be matched.

Reports suggest that WWE officials were happy with the reaction the former champion got during his entrance in Lyon, France.

The company plans to continue encouraging the fans to bring out the fireflies for him with dim lighting during Jey's entrance. They also plan to highlight any main stream use of Uso's theme song like we've seen.