Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

lol good point Will322 and it would not surprise me, if WWE want to blow me away tonight, they should let Orton win the title lol.

On the bench!

Well, no suprise, Cena won...again....and again....and again....hes really getting boring. this sounded like a lame PPV.

It wasn't the best but as always you have to make the ebst out of a bad situation. Vince and Cena winning upset me though, ofcourse this will lead on to HBK being pissed that Cena did not win it fairly and only did cause of him.

Mid-carder

Glad I didn't buy this one... first one I've missed in awhile too. The WWE just keeps getting more pathetic. Vince as champion of ECW and just when ECW was actually getting good. Draw for the WH Championship: don't these guys realise that draws piss fans off? And of course, a match that could be called months ago, Cena retains in the most ridiculous fashion.

Vince has lost whatever genius he may have had. He has also lost his mind... an old bald git with one of the world championships, what a damned mess.

this is the worst ppv of the year... vince as ecw champ? cena still champ? draw world champ match? ... come on, it's the same old stuff and us fans need a change. i feel sorry for those of you who paid to see this.
    < Thanks Eragon

< Thanks Joe

Mid-carder

Quote Originally Posted by flamesoffury View Post
    this is the worst ppv of the year... vince as ecw champ? cena still champ? draw world champ match? ... come on, it's the same old stuff and us fans need a change. i feel sorry for those of you who paid to see this.
    It is weird sitting here with that 40 bucks in my pocket... been a long time since I have not watched a PPV from any company in a month. But damn I am frackin ecstatic... I didn't waste that money again.

I watched the first 5 minutes to do the intro of the ppv and then I switched over to watching Stephen Kings Desperation when LD started doing the pbp. After reading the results, I made the right choice.

lol geez, I will have to do a poll on this PPV I think to get the real feel on all this. Alot of people really did not like it and is understandable but everyone must remember, if this PPV got you pissed off, it did its job and got your attention and reactions.

No it didn't do its job, because PPV's cost money and most people don't have 40 dollars to throw away on something they hate. A heels job is to piss off the fans, A ppv's job is to make the fans want to buy the next one or tune into the next show. If a fan feels pissed off and like the company ripped him off of his money then he wont buy the next one and/or he might not tune into the weekly shows and that is not good for business.

Quote Originally Posted by Will322 View Post
    No it didn't do its job, because PPV's cost money and most people don't have 40 dollars to throw away on something they hate. A heels job is to piss off the fans, A ppv's job is to make the fans want to buy the next one or tune into the next show. If a fan feels pissed off and like the company ripped him off of his money then he wont buy the next one and/or he might not tune into the weekly shows and that is not good for business.
    Actually, I think it is more likely they will tune into the next PPV because they want to see the heel lose and the face finally win and vanquish the heel.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast