Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Samoa Joe Done With Tna ?

Samoa Joe, who has held multiple championships throughout his time in TNA, tweeted earlier today that he is leaving the company. In current story lines on Impact Wrestling, Joe has been part of the Beat Down Clan and he held the X-Division title in 2014.

Samoa Joe ✔ [MENTION=3477]SamoaJoe[/MENTION]
    Follow
    I have decided to part ways with @ImpactWrestling. My very best to them moving forward, and my eternal thanks to the fans.

In the past, there's been healthy speculation that Triple H is a fan of Samoa Joe's work. This was fueled when he briefly followed Joe on Twitter last year.

More On Samoa Joe Leaving TNA, Top TNA Executive Comments, TNA Statement

As noted earlier, Samoa Joe announced on Twitter today that he has left the company.
    PWInsider reports that the departure is legitimate and the split was described as "amicable."

TNA's John Gaburick also tweeted:

John Gaburick [MENTION=14584]John[/MENTION]Gaburick
    Follow
    On expiration of [MENTION=3477]SamoaJoe[/MENTION] contract, TNA and Joe have agreed to part ways. Joe will always be a member of our family & we wish him the best.

A slightly longer statement from Gaburick was released on TNA's official website:

Upon expiration of Samoa Joe's contract, TNA and Joe have mutually agreed to part ways. We would like to thank Samoa Joe for 9 great years. Joe will always be a valued member of our family.
    We wish him all the best.

John Gaburick - Executive Vice President, Television and Talent

Main Eventer

If Samoa Joe comes to WWE I bet they waste him and burn him with some stupid storylines...