Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Killings Getting A Push On SmackDown, Chris Harris

source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Former TNA wrestler Ron "The Truth" Killings, who is scheduled to be called up to the SmackDown roster any week now, has been told he's getting a top-level push upon his debut.

-- Former TNA wrestler Chris Harris is said to be on the radar for a call-up to the main roster. The 7-time tag team champion is currently situated in Florida Championship Wrestling.

thats good news...Killings getting a push right after his return to the WWE...would like to see how its planned out!

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

yeah That go2 b good

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Remember The Name

I'm getting tired of all these little news snippets promising a Killings debut. It's ridiculous that WWE has waited this long with both Killings and Harris. These aren't some green newcomers that need to be developed for 2 years, both of these guys were ready for TV the day they were signed. WWE is wasting time, and it's only hurting their interests.

What is Greatness? How do you define it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ill Will View Post
    I'm getting tired of all these little news snippets promising a Killings debut. It's ridiculous that WWE has waited this long with both Killings and Harris. These aren't some green newcomers that need to be developed for 2 years, both of these guys were ready for TV the day they were signed. WWE is wasting time, and it's only hurting their interests.
    They are waiting for the right time to call them up, when they have planned fueds and storylines, and when the audience will be receptive to them. Besides, just because they wrestled in TNA doesn't mean they are ready for the WWE. Every time I watch TNA, I am amazed at how sub-par the wrestling is and how everyone is always praising them. I've never seen Booker T look worse than he did in his match against one of the VKM guys, and the tag team world cup match that followed was just ridiculously bad the other week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^^ a cena fan critiquing wrestling. i am tempted to mention something about a pot and a kettle.

this is good news
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

Main Eventer

Nice read, thanks.

Remember The Name

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    They are waiting for the right time to call them up, when they have planned fueds and storylines, and when the audience will be receptive to them.
    That's bullcrap. With all the mixing up WWE has been doing lately, you can't tell me they couldn't have come up with some way to introduce Killings and Harris on screen. They didn't need that complicated of an angle to bring up Matt Sydal or Ted Jr. If Creative can't come up with something for these guys, then they suck at their jobs.

Besides, just because they wrestled in TNA doesn't mean they are ready for the WWE.
    Actually, that's exactly what it means. It's not as if they just had a couple appearances in TNA, they were there for years. Killings is a former NWA World Champion for Christ's sake, not to mention that he's already had a run in WWE where he held the hardcore championship. Harris started out in WCW, and was a 7 time tag team champ in TNA. These guys aren't rookies, and they were more than ready to be on RAW or Smackdown the second they were signed.

Every time I watch TNA, I am amazed at how sub-par the wrestling is and how everyone is always praising them. I've never seen Booker T look worse than he did in his match against one of the VKM guys, and the tag team world cup match that followed was just ridiculously bad the other week.
    It's quite hilarious how your examples of how bad TNA's wrestling is consists of nothing but former WWE stars. But your opinion of TNA is kind of irrelevant in this discussion. The bottom line is that these guys are ready, and have been ready from the moment they were signed. It's the same with D-Lo Brown, and I can say that without taking into consideration anything he has done in TNA. He's just that caliber of wrestler, and he's ready.

What is Greatness? How do you define it?

^ I dislike you so much( Cant say my true tellings with out a rant and this will probably be deleted)

I think the push should go to guys like MVP and Kennedy. They are only getting better and better as they get more experienced and the same guys in the title picture are annoying as hell. Like Batista vs. Edge for the fifth time, or Undertaker vs. Batista for the 8th time.

On on a side the hardcore title didnt mean anything. With a 24/7 rule come on really. You hit someone from behind with a chair come one not really exactly a title worth being proud of.

gfx credit: Role Model

"The best in the world" Andre Jones
    Triple Crown Winner
    2x LOW Heavyweight Champion
    2x Mr. Money in the Bank
    2013 Superstar of the Year
    1X Universal Champion
    1X LOW Tag Team Champion
    42-18-2 1-NC

Ashley Lane
    1X Women's Champion
    6-4-1