After a hectic week on the road doing live events and filming Smackdown, I was able to get back to my roots a bit with family and catch up at good old FCW!

First off, I couldn't be happier because my cousin DH Smith has just moved down to Florida from Canada. We had a lot of unpacking to do...but got a little sidetracked We were supposed to be moving furniture, but that turned into us watching vintage WWE wrestling tapes for a few hours. Nothing beats a good Ricky Steamboat classic or DH's favorite, Jumbo Tsuruta...which was later followed by Karl Gotch. What a night...I guess we will leave the boxes for tomorrow!

I also had a chance to spend the afternoon at Florida Championship Wrestling (WWE's developmental territory). Since I have been on Smackdown, I have not been able to be at the school as much. Prior to my debut, I had been training there for over a year, preparing for my big break. To tell you the truth, I have missed it more than I thought I would. I have enjoyed every single day that I have spent training at FCW,

Mainly it's the people I enjoy being around, and the freedom to spread your wings and find yourself as a performer. I was able to go to "work" everyday and have so much fun being inventive,creative and challenged around people that share my same passion. I had to also face a lot of fears and do things I never thought I could do.

Even though I trained in the Dungeon and wrestled in Japan and England...being coached by Dr. Tom Prichard and Steve Keirn gave me something I needed more than wrestling techniques. They helped me to "come out of my shell" and realize my potential outside the ring. Most of all, they taught me to believe in myself.

I used to say, "I can't" and now I say,"no problem!" It's crazy, but Dr. Tom had us do one hour matches last summer. Everyone thought to themselves, "we will never have to do an hour match...why are we doing this?" But, there was a method behind Dr. Tom's "madness."

I did two of them! I felt this huge sense of accomplishment. I had to go somewhere I had never been, and now I know I can go there again. I have those matches under my belt! It showed me our training was about more than moves, but life skills as well.

Would I say it was as a grueling as the Dungeon? Well, that's comparing apples and oranges...but one day, I will tell the tales of my experiences in that famous, old room in my grandfather's house. Boy, If those walls could talk...

For now, it's time to get some beauty sleep! Goodnight

Love, Natalya

PS)...Don't forget to watch Smackdown, either!