Undisputed WWE Champion Cody Rhodes has shared what The Rock gifted him in the most recent face-to-face confrontation between the two megastars.

The two met during the post-WrestleMania 40 edition of WWE Monday Night Raw, 24 hours removed from Rhodes capturing his title and ending the 1,316-day run of Roman Reigns. As part of the tense segment, The Rock placed an item in Cody's hand that was evidently significant to the American Nightmare.

Fans never got the chance to see exactly what The Rock gave Rhodes during that fateful episode of WWE Monday Night Raw. Speaking on Busted Open Radio, Rhodes shared what the Final Boss gave him.

"I tried to make a positive overture, an olive branch to The Rock and the Seven Bucks team because I have an immense respect for what they’ve done. They set the table so that I can eat at it. He did not feel that that was a positive overture and handed it back to me. That’s the best I can give you."

Cody was pretty "heart-stricken" by The Rock rejecting what he had previously gifted him. The Undisputed WWE Champion then shared some words of wisdom from Triple H who reminded Rhodes that it's not all 'fun and games' as WWE's top star.

During the very same segment, The Rock vowed that he would return to WWE programming down the line and that he is coming back for Cody Rhodes. A match is expected between the two with the reported current plan for Rock Vs. Rhodes at WWE WrestleMania 41.

Rhodes' more immediate future will see him put the Undisputed WWE Championship on the line at the upcoming WWE King And Queen of the Ring PLE. Rhodes will defend against Logan Paul whose United States title won't be on the line.