Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by danniboi View Post
    the rumoured matches it actually sounds like a pretty weak wrestlemania compared to recent years ay I am thinking rock will help Miz retain which will be great cause theres no other way Miz is beating Cena and miz is awesome and should defeat cena
    There's not going to turn Rock heel, why would they? There'd be no purpose to it. It'd be surprising, I guess, but I don't see it happening.

Here's the reason i dislike Undertaker vs HHH at Wrestlemania.

Both wrestlers have been out for most of the year. Yes Undertaker had his fued against Kane. Besides that he has more or less out of action all year. The same with HHH. He had a very brief fued with Sheamus but has been out for the rest of the year. There isn't no way these two can come back and put on a top notch quality Wrestlemania match with the limited ring time they have had. Now i'm sure they will get a couple matches in against others before mania to get off some of the ring rust, but it's going to take more than a couple matches you would think. So than to me they are hoping the storyline and the star quality will carry the match. I just do not think the match itself will live up to the hype they are tryin make it out to be.

The Mac

new promotional poster for mania

The Stingers Smartypants Vick Diesel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Here's the reason i dislike Undertaker vs HHH at Wrestlemania.

Both wrestlers have been out for most of the year. Yes Undertaker had his fued against Kane. Besides that he has more or less out of action all year. The same with HHH. He had a very brief fued with Sheamus but has been out for the rest of the year. There isn't no way these two can come back and put on a top notch quality Wrestlemania match with the limited ring time they have had. Now i'm sure they will get a couple matches in against others before mania to get off some of the ring rust, but it's going to take more than a couple matches you would think. So than to me they are hoping the storyline and the star quality will carry the match. I just do not think the match itself will live up to the hype they are tryin make it out to be.
    Totally agree with everything you stated!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mac
    new promotional poster for Mania

Poster looks pretty good..like how Rey Mysterio is flying above everyone lol

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/mh.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Untitled-1-1997.png[/*IMG]

Ok sure we can pick this years Wrestlemania apart. No MITB, matches we can see on every other ppv, wrestlers that looks like going to be put in matches they might shouldn't be, etc....etc....etc.... . Lets look what we do have.

HHH vs Undertaker: 2 soon to be HOF members. Two of the last remaining iconic wrestlers that has been there for a number of years. Two guys who has main evented ppv's all over the world.

John Cena vs The Miz: Whether you like Cena or not, he is the wrestler of this era.*Lionden* Miz right now due to his verbal comments makes you hate him. He is one of the biggest heels because of it. Cena and Miz are two of the best when it comes to cutting a promo today.

Edge vs Del Rio: Again Edge is one of the best today. Del Rio has alot of potential and has shown he can hold his own in a huge match before.

All in all WWE has some of the best young wrestlers they have had in a while. It will be exciting to see who steps up in their match and makes a huge statement.

HHH vs Undertaker: 2 soon to be HOF members. Two of the last remaining iconic wrestlers that has been there for a number of years. Two guys who has main evented ppv's all over the world.
    If WWE decide to have Taker lose his streak this year, I do not believe Undertaker should be taking on Triple H at Mania. Triple H does not need the recognition or to be known as the man who took the Undertakers streak. They should use an up and comer, I would rather even Orton beating the streak but personally I would rather Kane. The history between Kane and Undertaker deserves to be looked at alot closer than some do. I think it would be fitting for Kane to beat the streak but it seems that Triple H might just do it unless he loses. I was looking for a interference by HBK and maybe a DQ or something but with the no-holds barred rules now added, it looks like Taker may be screwed on the night.

John Cena vs The Miz: Whether you like Cena or not, he is the wrestler of this era.*Lionden* Miz right now due to his verbal comments makes you hate him. He is one of the biggest heels because of it. Cena and Miz are two of the best when it comes to cutting a promo today.
    I am actually looking on Cena in a different light since Rock returned. Cena has said some things that I have thought for a long time, an example being about Rock talking crap and also about Rocks taped appearance last week. I love the Rock and will always be a fan but I still believe he is full of shit and I am on Cenas side on this matter. As for Mania, I am not sure which way the Rock will go until he talks to or about Miz. Will he side with Miz against Cena, screw Miz over and side with Cena in the end, who knows. I believe that WWE will want Cena to win at Mania as they would want their biggest star to be the hero of the night, although, they may have the Rock be a winner by giving the Rock Bottom to Miz at the end of the match. Maybe Cena and Rock celebrate together? Or will Cena or Rock celebrate by themselves.

Edge vs Del Rio: Again Edge is one of the best today. Del Rio has alot of potential and has shown he can hold his own in a huge match before.
    Yeah, Del Rio sux and I don't like him. That's about it from me lol Although I do not really want to see Edge lose because him being 11 time World Champion enough for now lol Go Edge!

All in all WWE has some of the best young wrestlers they have had in a while. It will be exciting to see who steps up in their match and makes a huge statement.
    Yeah, if they start using the younger stars, then it would be good. Time for Michael Dunn to get off his high horse and let Sheamus off the leash.

If WWE decide to have Taker lose his streak this year, I do not believe Undertaker should be taking on Triple H at Mania. Triple H does not need the recognition or to be known as the man who took the Undertakers streak. They should use an up and comer, I would rather even Orton beating the streak but personally I would rather Kane. The history between Kane and Undertaker deserves to be looked at alot closer than some do. I think it would be fitting for Kane to beat the streak but it seems that Triple H might just do it unless he loses. I was looking for a interference by HBK and maybe a DQ or something but with the no-holds barred rules now added, it looks like Taker may be screwed on the night.

I am actually looking on Cena in a different light since Rock returned. Cena has said some things that I have thought for a long time, an example being about Rock talking crap and also about Rocks taped appearance last week. I love the Rock and will always be a fan but I still believe he is full of shit and I am on Cenas side on this matter. As for Mania, I am not sure which way the Rock will go until he talks to or about Miz. Will he side with Miz against Cena, screw Miz over and side with Cena in the end, who knows. I believe that WWE will want Cena to win at Mania as they would want their biggest star to be the hero of the night, although, they may have the Rock be a winner by giving the Rock Bottom to Miz at the end of the match. Maybe Cena and Rock celebrate together? Or will Cena or Rock celebrate by themselves.

Yeah, Del Rio sux and I don't like him. That's about it from me lol Although I do not really want to see Edge lose because him being 11 time World Champion enough for now lol Go Edge!

Yeah, if they start using the younger stars, then it would be good. Time for Michael Dunn to get off his high horse and let Sheamus off the leash.

Rock Cena Rock Cena Rock Cena, I'm getting tired of hearing this shit. The biggest match is the one that isn't going to happen. They are doing everything the can to get hype for Rock Cena, that they are not hypeing other matches as well as they should. Even the almighty HHH vs Undertaker match isn't really getting the hype it should. Miz has been all but forgotten about untill he gets the best of Cena at the end of every Raw.
    The so called main event Edge vs Del Rio isn't getting that big of hype because everyone wants to see Christian get his revenge on Del Rio. We have no confirmed matches for the US or IC titles. The only other match they are really tryin to push is Cole vs Lawler, What a joke. Now yeah the matches themselves will hopefully live up to Wrestlemania standards, but they need to be pushed more.

Rock Cena Rock Cena Rock Cena, I'm getting tired of hearing this shit. The biggest match is the one that isn't going to happen. They are doing everything the can to get hype for Rock Cena, that they are not hypeing other matches as well as they should. Even the almighty HHH vs Undertaker match isn't really getting the hype it should. Miz has been all but forgotten about untill he gets the best of Cena at the end of every Raw.
    The so called main event Edge vs Del Rio isn't getting that big of hype because everyone wants to see Christian get his revenge on Del Rio. We have no confirmed matches for the US or IC titles. The only other match they are really tryin to push is Cole vs Lawler, What a joke. Now yeah the matches themselves will hopefully live up to Wrestlemania standards, but they need to be pushed more.
    Guess they're too busy booking Snooki for Raw to consider all of this.

I'm not going to make judgments until I see the show. It might surprise us. If they went through all the trouble to book The Rock, then maybe they'll capitalize on it. Here's my take on the whole thing. HHH and Taker are considering themselves the 'only ones left of an era'. Now you have two of the greatest superstars of all time also on the show. If they mix all of that up, it would be epic because when will the next time you have this opportunity? Never. If they don't do anything with this goldmine, they're as stupid as they seem to be. Just my opinion.

And as I'm sitting here watching Smackdown, I'm wondering why in the hell don't they mention that there was a Taker/HHH 1? HHH's promo goes all around it. It's bugging the shit out of me. Just mention it, dammit! We're not stupid. We remember it! Bugging me.

That's all.

Main Eventer

Dashing Cody Rhodes vs. Rey Mysterio is confirmed now. Add it to the card please.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast