Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Melina Admits To Watching TNA, Latest Issue Of WWE Magazine, WWE Gets Medal

-- The Sun out of the U.K. has an interview with Melina entitled Melina: Divas can wrestle too. Melina really wants management and the fans to see WWE's girls as more than just eye candy. She wants women's wrestling to evolve. "I look at all the female wrestlers who came before and I want to be better. I want to take everything I’ve learned and evolve. Instead of being told what to do I want to be able to create. On Raw, we’re starting to do things on the fly and react to what’s going on more. It may not look as pretty but we take pride that we did it ourselves, Melina said. Melina also admits to watching TNA. "I still watch all the wrestling I can – whether it's TNA, Japanese or Lucha Libre – because that's my art. We should look at how they present women and take a bit from all of them."

You can read the article at this link. She also talks about "Sensational" Sherri Martel and her reaction to her passing.

-- John Cena is on the cover of the latest issue of WWE Magazine. There is a feature on his huge car collection. He owns 17 cars.

-- WWE was awarded the gold medal from Corporate Event magazine in Mobile Marketing for the 2006 Fan Axxess tour. The magazine honored WWE's excellance in live event marketing strategy.

rajah

Main Eventer

Thank you Melina!