Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Travicity

Default Christian Out for Six Months!

PWI has confirmed that Christian suffered a torn pectoral muscle and is expected to be out six months following surgery this week. WWE will write Christian out this week on Smackdown during an angle with Alberto Del Rio.

PWI

Fuck! Atleast when he comes back he can get some momentum going.

Quote Originally Posted by Kage View Post
    Fuck! Atleast when he comes back he can get some momentum going.
    Or it will just screw up the momentum he has now.

The Albert Del Rio feud was the biggest thing he was doing in awhile and that could have been one of the top feuds on Smackdown and legitimized him as one of the top faces, but now that's not gonna happen.

The Mac

fuck another of my favs gone... hopefully he will get a push when he is back

Agreed , Damn that sucks .

Never lost a LOW Title
    2010 LOW Hall Of Fame Draven Alexander

The Stingers Smartypants Vick Diesel's Avatar

Dang that really sucks...hope his surgery goes well, and he'll be back better than ever!!!

[IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/mh.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Burning-Flower-psd38777.png[/*IMG]
    [IMG*]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/W-OLF4/Untitled-1-1997.png[/*IMG]

The Eating Machine! Kenpachi Zaraki's Avatar

good thing he's gone. the character was stagnating and he wasn't doing much apart from the Del Rio programme. More push for Del Rio

If Kenpachi used his Bankai, Armageddon, Ragnarok, and every other form of the apocalypse would march from the depths of hell with their demonic legions of death.... then take one look at him and turn tail and run.

Christain going great in sd .I wonder how its happen. He is a prudent star of smackdown.Hope fine soon.

Too bad. Hopfully he gets a decent push when he comesback.

It's a shame; Christian was going to be a massive star in his feud with Alberto.

For years, Christian hasn't really shown me anything that Ive been interested in. I liked his run as IC champ during the summer of 03, but I really looked forward to his run with Alberto. His promo with Del Rio on a recent episode of Smackdown was great and I hoped that these two could fight whilst Mysterio remained off the show. I dislike Mysterio and was excited at the thought of a Christian/Alberto match at a PPV. Alberto's character has been unbelivable recently; I liked how WWE put a promo of him on the NOC PPV yet he didn't appear, it shows the dedication WWE are going through to push this guy.

When I heard that Christian was injured (Could be out for 6 months), Naturally, I was dissapointed. I was upset as this now means the return of Mysteiro is much closer than before; it will be interesting to see if Alberto jobs to Rey or not. When answering what the future of Christian is, undoubtfully, he won't get another push like this one. He was on the edge of getting a world title shot (Which is really hard to get on SD due to Kane/Taker owning and running the show). I can't see him getting another show; which is a shame..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast