Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Battery, Tale Of Tape Shows Interesting Story, Bischoff Talks Japan & More

As we reported earlier this week exclusively in the PWInsiderElite.com Audio section, World Wrestling Entertainment and The Sandman are being sued by a Karlene Boutwell, who is alleging that Sandman committed assault and battery on her at the 8/8/06 ECW on Sci Fi taping in Nashville, TN. Boutwell alleges in her suit, where she requested a jury trial and seeks $100,000 in damages that Sandman, "while bleeding from a self-imposed wound to his head, grabbed her, picked her up, and threw her, not only injuring her back and aggravating pre-existing injuries, but also exposing her to blood and humiliating her." Sandman made his entrance through the crowd on that show, which was broadcast live on the Sci Fi Network, to rescue a beaten Tommy Dreamer from Paul Heyman and his minions. The actual Sandman entrance from that event is still online on ECW.com at this link and for the life of me, I certainly can't find any incident, even a small passing one, where Sandman comes into physical contact with any woman, much less picks one up and commits assault and battery. Boutwell filed the lawsuit in April.

Eric Bischoff has a new blog on www.EricBischoff.com, discussing his recent visit to Japan, where he had meetings with Hulk Hogan and Antonio Inoki. Bischoff also announced plans for a free poker tournament on his website. Thanks to Lisa Owen for passing that along.

Bruno Sammartino will not be appearing at this weekend's Wrestling Reunion V convention due to a contractual issue.

credit: pwinsider.com

i've watched the video and i can't see any incident so i think she might trying to cash in

This lady is just greedy and wants money. If the Sandman actually picked her up and threw her it would have been all over the internet and news as soon as it happened.

Yeah, people like that make me sick, they think they can just say accidents happen and sue to get the money from a multi-billion dollar industry. Was she really stupid enough to think that the show, especially a wrestlers entrance, wasn't being recorded? Did she even think about it? Come on, if someone was actually going to try something like this they should at least make it seem like an actual assault happened. This is really pathetic. This is a lot like someone suing McDonald's because they didn't have a 'HOT' label on the coffee cup that they spilled on themselves, subsequently getting burned. In that instance the person won the lawsuit, but all the WWE has to do to get this case thrown out of court is show then entire Sandman entrance, and maybe more to show nothing happened.

i hate what people are today suing just for money i hope she loses and has to pay sandman
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

Don't worry, she will. There is no way in hell someone can go up against the WWE without a lot of money and actual proof. She has none of either I'm sure, so this will be done and over with soon.

Legend In My Spare Time Role Model's Avatar

I'm guessing here she has never seen an ECW event and had no idea Sandman has done that move most of his career therefor she went crazy. But why go to the show then? It's called extreme for a reason and it's rated mature.

It's pretty obvious to know if you can't handle blood or be exposed to it then a wrestling show just isn't for you.

Exactly... this lady just got herself into a heap of trouble that is probably going to hurt her in the long run... at least it will embarrass her when she gets thrown out of court... no pun intended.