Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

On the bench!

Default Funny Leticia Cline Video Inside, & More News & Notes

A "Basic Instinct" parody with TNA's Leticia Cline, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles and Eric Young for Maxim's Hometown Hotties contest is up at this link.

To vote for Leticia in the contest (and she could really use your support TNAWrestlingNews.com fan), click here.
    That video is pretty funny, it has AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and Eric Young in it too lol

On the bench!

Default Leticia Cline Has A Message For TNAWrestlingNews.com Fans

Leticia Cline sent the following to TNAWrestlingNews.com and really needs your help:

Because of you guys I made it out of 1000 girls to be in the FINAL 100 of Maxim's Hometown Hotties contest and now the next round of voting starts today (June 4th) and ends July 2nd. So can you please log onto www.maximonline.com everyday this month as many times as you can and send some love my way with a vote for your favorite Hottie (meaning me, of course!). And don't forget to tell your friend, family, even complete strangers to do the same...I WANT TO WIN! (you have to vote for 10 girls..so vote for me and 9 ugly ones! ---kidding, they're all hot.)

Thanks for all of your love, help and support!

To vote for Leticia, click here.