partial source: Pro Wrestling Torch

The recently released Rob Conway was asked on a recent online radio show about the possibility of him joining TNA. Conway said that he can't speak to them yet (he has a 90 day no-compete clause), but as a wrestler "that's what I do, I wrestle. You want to find a place to do what you do and do it on television." He says that "we all watched it on TV." He also added, "If they come calling, I'm gonna have an open ear."

Leticia Cline sent the following in:

Because of you guys I made it out of 1000 girls to be in the FINAL 100 of Maxim's Hometown Hotties contest and now the next round of voting starts today (June 4th) and ends July 2nd. So can you please log onto www.maximonline.com everyday this month as many times as you can and send some love my way with a vote for your favorite Hottie (meaning me, of course!). And don't forget to tell your friend, family, even complete strangers to do the same...I WANT TO WIN! (you have to vote for 10 girls..so vote for me and 9 ugly ones! ---kidding, they're all hot.)

Thanks for all of your love, help and support!

To vote for Leticia, http://www.maximonline.com/hotties/s....aspx?id=16630.

Several people who were backing Austin Starr in his political riff with TNA management are said to be disappointed in how he handled himself with them. In a recent interview, Jeremy Borash said that he lobbied for Starr to be hired and now regrets doing it based on Starr's recent conduct and attitude. On the otherhand, Alex Shelley, who has been equally frustrated at times, has been better at handling himself with TNA management. He's not thrilled with how TNA books his character, but he doesn't complain about it, not to mention that he always does what they tell him to do.