Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Victoria's Slave

its very confusing

Ring Crew

well i heard that the explosion didnt even happen monday night..wwe got permitts and did this sunday night and there were fire fighters there to put out the fire.....so he is not dead ..it is a thing so he can be off for a couple months and he will be back........they are making it look like he is dead.........like i said i heard that they filed for permitts like a month agao for this..i live in pa and it was on the news up here

bullshit!!!!!!!!is mcmahon that desperate or does he think we are that stupied! if he was really dead it would be all over the news!!!!!!!! everyone said that tna should get rid of vince russo....tna story lines are great!!!!vince russo was the best writer wwf/wwe ever had!!!!!!!! t.na.....t.n.a.....t.n.a.!!!!!!!!! p.s.........if he really died then they would'nt of showed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I'M BUFF & I'M THE STUFF. BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU. I AM THE GAME & I AM THAT DAMN GOOD. I'LL CHOKE YOU OUT (OR) I'LL MAKE YOU TAP. BIG POPPA PUMP IS YOUR HOOK UP, HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME. OHH IT'S REAL, IT'S DAMN REAL.

Quote Originally Posted by bigworm44442001 View Post
    well i heard that the explosion didnt even happen monday night..wwe got permitts and did this sunday night and there were fire fighters there to put out the fire.....so he is not dead ..it is a thing so he can be off for a couple months and he will be back........they are making it look like he is dead.........like i said i heard that they filed for permitts like a month agao for this..i live in pa and it was on the news up here
    yep
    they did the explosion on sunday
    and just mixed it with the live show
    on the live show
    there isnt water by the door
    and after it explodes there is

well, he's not dead for sure, i cud bet my life on it lolz... but do agree tat this is a great storyline... cant wait to see how it plays out...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234