Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Ring Crew

Default Mr. McMahon presumed dead

WILKES-BARRE, Pa. – A night originally designated Mr. McMahon Appreciation Night turned deadly when the WWE Chairman’s limousine burst into a fiery explosion just moments after Mr. McMahon stepped into it. Permanently uprooting the world of sports-entertainment, the Chairman has been presumed dead in Wilkes-Barre, Pa.

Local authorities stated it was still too early to declare anything as fact, including exactly what caused the explosion, but described the blast as an apparent “car bombing.” They also revealed that as of 11:30 p.m. EST, no body had been recovered from the incinerated wreckage.

Firefighters were quick to assess the scene, taping off sections of the parking lot to protect the evident crime scene and safeguard scores of onlookers – mostly our fans – from potential injury. Despite the intense heat and ubiquitous clouds of black smoke, countless people spilled out of the arena to get a closer look at the chaos they had just seen happen live on the TitanTron. Moments earlier, the sold-out crowd came to a still hush as they speechlessly watched from their seats.

“By the time we arrived on the scene, the entire automobile was on fire,” explained a Wilkes-Barre firefighter on the scene. “It was like an inferno, and our guys were doing whatever they could to contain it as quickly as possible. In my 27 years with the fire department, I’ve never seen anything like that.”

The emblazoned limousine was engulfed by flames that reached skyward at estimated heights of more than 50 feet. The sight of the charred debris led to speculation that there was no conceivable way anyone could have escaped from the limo alive. Early assessments from local firefighters and police officers sent a similar feeling regarding the probability of the Chairman’s survival.

“We’re doing our best to respect the McMahon family and the fans of WWE,” the firefighter said. “However, with that said, we have not found anything – there hasn’t been confirmation that Mr. McMahon’s body was extracted from the limo.”

As the physical body of Mr. McMahon remains to be uncovered, perhaps the most perplexing piece to this puzzle is the Chairman’s uncanny, almost clairvoyant premonition of tonight’s grim events. Over the last few weeks on WWE programming, the swaggering, well-off billionaire seemed to unravel right before the eyes of millions. Speaking of a threatening presence that lurked in his foreseeable future, Mr. McMahon even cited the looming of a “black cloud” last week – a cloud very similar to the post-combustive smoke that billowed above his limousine tonight.

Was this evening an eerie prophecy fulfilled for Mr. McMahon, given his recent premonitions? Or was it simply a fateful execution of coincidence? The ominous reality is that what was brushed off as incoherent ramblings of a broken man and former ECW World Champion actually may have proven to be an exercising of a recently discovered sixth sense.

This incident is the first of its kind since the assassination of political figure Orlando Letelier in Washington, D.C. in 1976. Sources say that given the nature of the apparent car bombing, under law federal authorities will be called in for a more thorough investigation that would supersede local Pennsylvania authorities.

Check back with WWE.com as we continue to follow developments in the most shocking incident in sports-entertainment history.
    I don't know what to say except, what's going on? What match is this setting up? Is this the way McMahon ends his career?

Source: wwe.com

Break Down The Walls jerichoholic_9's Avatar

I am really confused with this too, they made it look really real, but its obviously fake, and now he's just dead? Bullshit

they cuold have had two limos and cut cameras cust as the explosion went off
    i feel the same whay about eddies death i think its bullshit but if it is on the news like eddies death then i dont know what to think
    I am the game, the Ceribral Assassin,the 10 time world heavyweight champion,because i am that damn good.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jobber

It was a camera cut, but I think they're going to play an angle off of this that's going to make Vince a ton of money.

Added a pic for you in the first post.

An awesome ending to RAW lol. This leads the way open for a who done it like the way Stone Cold tried to find out who ran him over. If they do this right, it could be great fun to wtach and great for the WWE.

Question is, who will take over RAW now, will Shane, Coachman or will they bring in someone else?

Jobber

I got an answer to that question, Heyman or Bischoff, simple as that. You get one of those two to run the show, and you got an on-screen character who is great right away

Jobber

its about damn time they get a good story going that makes a guy want to watch WWE. Took them long enough....

Just Damn Phenomenal Phenomenal One's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by modest91 View Post
    its about damn time they get a good story going that makes a guy want to watch WWE. Took them long enough....
    i agree with you, and this story definately did it, i hope this turns out to be great to watch. it will be really interesting to see how they play it all out

Quote Originally Posted by modest91 View Post
    I agree completely, this has got me the most excited for a story line in a long time. I can not wait to see where this goes.

More pics:

whuppin ass since 1984 vegeta02012's Avatar

I wonder if they will still have it taped off when i go to work tomorrow of if it was just a play for the night while the fans were still around

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast