Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

R.I.P. Benoit

you are a true legend and will be missed by everyone.
    I will be at the ECW/Smackdown taping tuesday night in San Antonio and it will trully be emotional for me and the rest of my family. My prayers go out to Benoits family.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ring Crew

The first wrestling match I ever watched was one of Chris's in my mind he was always a champion. He had such a love of the sport and he looked like he would be just one of the nicest guys you could meet. I'm deeply saddened by this news. I really hope they find it to be some crazy accident cause i've begin to wonder about him not appearing last night at vengence...my thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family.

Ring Crew

RIP Benoit

We Love You

I just don't know what to say here. To say I was shocked would be a virtual understatement and when his image appeared on screen and... oh, man. I literally went cold.

Chris will be missed... R.I.P.

this is horrible one of the best technical wrestlers ever.r.i.p cris benoit
    I am the game, the Ceribral Assassin,the 10 time world heavyweight champion,because i am that damn good.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jobber

I'm still in shock. Chris is in a better place now though. R.I.P.

-They said his family was ill and spitting up blood, maybe it was a gas leak in the house?

The Associated Press has issued the following on the Benoit tragedy, which is quickly being picked up my major news outlets.

Wrestler Benoit, Wife and Son Found Dead

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. (AP) -- WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a homicide.

Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department said the three were found at their home about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details.

Pope said results of autopsies on Benoit, his wife Nancy, and 7-year-old son Daniel were expected Tuesday.

Benoit, 40, was a former world heavyweight champion, Intercontinental champion and held several tag-team titles over his career.

"WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family's relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy," the federation said in a statement on its Web site.

Benoit was scheduled to perform at the "Vengeance" pay-per-view event Sunday night in Houston, but was replaced at the last minute because of what announcer Jim Ross called "personal reasons."

Benoit, a Canadian native, maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the defunct World Championship Wrestling.

To say this is shocking is a complete understatement. He was one of the greatest performers and wrestlers of all time. I started following his career in the ECW days, and especially in WCW when he was part of the Four Horsemen. You could tell that he was championship material. I had the upmost respect for him as an athlete and a human being. He truely gave 100% of himself every time that he laced up his boots.

RIP Chris Benoit. You will be missed more than you can ever imagine.

~Kings Reing Supreme!~ reven207's Avatar

I just can't believe it. If it was just Benoit then I would think that it might have been natural causes. But with Nancy and their son also dead I gotta wonder where was Kevin Sullivan when Benoit died?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    All Hail the Kings!!!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast