Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default IMO this sums up how many people and i feel

at first i didnt want to believe this or say negitive things about benoit i mean after all i cried when i found this out why cant we face benoit is not as good of a person as he was a wrestler. and as good as a wrestler he may of been he should not be celebrated or appriecated

Why not remember Hitler for building Germanys economy, providing thousands of Germans with food, shelter and jobs. There is no double standard about it, Benoit created one hell of a legacy and do a lot for wrestling, but when he bound his wife and killed her plus his seven year old son, he threw it all away

man, like i said in another thread, were all wrestling marks, but fuck wrestling. how many german suplexes does a man have to do in his life to become an excused child murderer? does this exted to micheal jordan, nolan ryan, bill gates and everyone else who did great things in their industry? they get a "kill your family for free" pass?

i dont give a fuck if your a bum on the street, a war hero or a head of state. to murder a young child, your own son takes an unmitigated piece of human shit.

i watched beniot since i was a littyle kid and he was in stampede wrestling. i know exactly what he done as one of the great performers ever. and he undid it all in the ultimate act of cowardice. i mean jesus fuck, looks lke some kids would have been more angry if he jumped to tna rather than asphixiating his wife and son.

if you can look past murdering a 7 year old boy to "what he's done to for the industry" then your sense of reality is fucking warped. end of story.

tell me what you think about what i said
    Last edited by rko 4 life; 06-28-2007 at 02:21 AM.
    EDIT: Your sig is way to wide. Please refer to sig rules in Announcements.

amen brother
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

Just Damn Phenomenal Phenomenal One's Avatar

couldnt of said it better myself, i felt really bad when i first heard of this, now that i hear the details of all of it, it just makes me sick. killing his wife was one thing, but killing a child, let alone his own son, that is a whole nother story all together

Quote Originally Posted by rko 4 life View Post
    at first i didnt want to believe this or say negitive things about benoit i mean after all i cried when i found this out why cant we face benoit is not as good of a person as he was a wrestler. and as good as a wrestler he may of been he should not be celebrated or appriecated

Why not remember Hitler for building Germanys economy, providing thousands of Germans with food, shelter and jobs. There is no double standard about it, Benoit created one hell of a legacy and do a lot for wrestling, but when he bound his wife and killed her plus his seven year old son, he threw it all away

man, like i said in another thread, were all wrestling marks, but fuck wrestling. how many german suplexes does a man have to do in his life to become an excused child murderer? does this exted to micheal jordan, nolan ryan, bill gates and everyone else who did great things in their industry? they get a "kill your family for free" pass?

i dont give a fuck if your a bum on the street, a war hero or a head of state. to murder a young child, your own son takes an unmitigated piece of human shit.

i watched beniot since i was a littyle kid and he was in stampede wrestling. i know exactly what he done as one of the great performers ever. and he undid it all in the ultimate act of cowardice. i mean jesus fuck, looks lke some kids would have been more angry if he jumped to tna rather than asphixiating his wife and son.

if you can look past murdering a 7 year old boy to "what he's done to for the industry" then your sense of reality is fucking warped. end of story.

tell me what you think about what i said
    You just stole two post from two different members of a other forum (where the admin are the same) and mix it up.Pathetic.

Main Eventer

I don't know what to say...I mean everything you said I agree but I don't want to turn my back on a great wrestler who made wrestling so much better when he was around, but I suppose you're right, him being good in the ring does not mean he's allowed to do what he wants...

Jobber

Well, its double standard. The "Chris Benoit" character on TV should be remembered as a good wrestler, but the real chris benoit should not be excused. His on screen persona is just a character, and to diminish what his character did would be like dismissing batman if Adam West killed his family

Mid-carder

Default IFO sums up.....

Well said. Period.

Main Eventer

I suppose you're right, so I like the Chris Benoit wrestler and feel sorry I won't be seeing him again but I am upset at Chris Benoit in real life, the murderer...I get it now...

Ring Crew

to this day no one really Knows what went on you are the fickle ass wrestling fan in full form case is still open unlike your mind .......Sad

Quote Originally Posted by cardellray View Post
    to this day no one really Knows what went
    This is a good point I dont think people should make a Proper judgment until all the facts are clear.

Though I have my view
    Upside Down means I'm better than you
    :paj::mod:
    Disclaimer: Had to blow Admins for Upside Down.
    I'm not a troll...I just play one on the Internet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast