Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Talking The Return of "Primetime" Elix Skipper!, New Don West Deal of the Day

- Don West has a new autographed Pay-Per-View special available now at ShopTNA.com! The limited edition package includes a framed autographed photo of Kurt Angle when he won the TNA World Heavyweight Championship at Slammiversary as well as an actual piece of the canvas from the six-sided ring from that night! Each framed special comes with a letter of authenticity. As part of the package, you will also receive the May Sacrifice DVD before it’s available to the public, plus the Lockdown 2007 DVD and the Against All Odds 2007 DVD! Check out the new Pay-Per-View special now at ShopTNA.com.

- TNAwrestling.com has learned that the Voodoo Kin Mafia are promising a “surprise” for TNA Knockout Christy Hemme this Sunday at Victory Road.

- From now until before Sunday’s main event, fans are invited to text to TNA Mobile who they think will win the Match Of Champions. TNA will provide updates on the poll throughout the Pay-Per-View. Here is how to place your vote:

If you think Kurt Angle will win, text the letter A to 76000
    If you think Samoa Joe will win, text the letter B to 76000
    If you think Brother Devon will win, text the letter C to 76000
    If you think Brother Ray will win, text D to 76000

This is a free poll - standard text messaging rates apply.

- TNAwrestling.com has also learned that Sunday’s event will feature the return of “Prime Time” Elix Skipper and international high-flyer Puma as they compete in the Ultimate X Match!

TNAWrestling

I already ordered the Deal of the Day, from ShopTNA.com, because it sounded like a hell of a deal. 3 DVD's at $20 a pop almost pays for the whole thing itself. I cannot wait to see Skipper back in action at the PPV, I will definitely be ordering this one. :kellie:

On the bench!

Elix Skipper back that is so cool. Alot of interesting guys in the Ultimate X match like Puma and Kaz, I guess this will be one heck of a crazy actionpacked match

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

Good to see that Skipper is back. Hope he is used now that he's back.

RIP JC

I will definitely have to order this one fa sho lol

[Today 08:48 PM] Crossfire: pimping aint easy but its necessary, but Josh is chasing hoes like Tom chases Jerry

On the bench!

Do you guys think Skipper at the PPV is a one time deal and he'll be used like the Naturals (book per match/appearance) or does he have a new contract now?

I frickin love Elix Skipper! I'm glad he's coming back, I hope they let him win the X Division title because he so deserves it
    The A-Listers

Quote Originally Posted by Butoden View Post
    Do you guys think Skipper at the PPV is a one time deal and he'll be used like the Naturals (book per match/appearance) or does he have a new contract now?
    I haven't heard of him signing a contract with TNA yet, but it would make sense if he has since TNA is bringing back Triple X. It would be hard for them to re-form the group without him.