Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    On the bench!

Unhappy Match of Champions II - Angle vs Joe IV - Discussion

These two superpowers will not wait for Bound for Glory, looks like they will settle their matters once and for all on Hard Justice.. I would have liked if they waited a while longer but I guess they want Bound For Glory Jarrett main eventing.

Okay so let's see. I wanna discuss this. First of all, all the titles are on the line, that will make the match seem more important, but IMO it's kind of stupid. First of all, what about Daniels' titleshot for the X-Title. Then second of all what about Joe holding the tag team title gold? He has no partner? Doesn't matter? It's kind of odd. Also this makes all the other matches seem less important to no importance at all since there are no belts on the line except this one match. Now in the Match of Champions I we had Team 3D the tag team vs Angle and Joe the 2 champs, now it's done to two guys and one of them is the tag team champions. It's just a weird situation.

So what if Angle wins? He will be the X-Division, TNA World Heavyweight, IWGP Heavyweight and TNA Tag Team Champions of the world. Could he possibly really have demanded something like this in his contract perhaps? Or would even TNA say "Thank you but No thank you Kurt." Maybe Kurt promised them ratings and TNA had faith in him.

What if Joe wins? He would be the first TNA triple crowned simultanious champ or whatever it will be called.
    Unified Undisputed TNA Triple Crown Heavyweight X Division Tag Team Champion(s). lol If Joe wins he would basically have everything he wants in TNA or maybe what he wanted and it could mean alot for him to see TNA has faith in him or faith.. whatever. I guess it could be great.

What if noone wins? I mean it would be perhaps too big for one person to have ALL of these belts. What about the X Division stars and what about the Tag Team Division? I can see a double DQ or a double count out or something silly. If either Joe or Angle hold all of the belts at once, where does that leave the competition? MILES OFF that's where. I mean, Angle beating up X-Division star after X-Division star was already to a point where I was I mean what did it do to Angle? First he asks for help then he beats them up. It made the X Division stars seem weak and like a victim. If we have to believe the spoilers he will beat up Sharkboy too. I dont see where this is going except if Angle holds the X Division belt somehow everyone would want a piece of him or something...

Discuss :thankyou:

i dont think one person should have 4 belts unless they unify them which in this position will not be the case
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

On the bench!

Okay so maybe I got carried away with the whole title of the person who is going to win... It was suppose to be a joke lol. So what do u think will happen at Hard Justice?

Lance Storm holding three almost meaningless belts in WCW was awesome but any one person in TNA holding all the belts is just plain stupid. What are they thinking?

"Have you ever noticed that the guys that do all the talking about being the 'best in the industry' always seem to live up to it the least?" -Shawn Michaels

On the bench!

Good question. What are they thinking... Joe holding tag team title belt alone is already weird situation but one person holding all of the belts is too big, that's why I think the match won't end clean

I think it has to end clean, and I think Joe will win it all. Afterwards he can drop the X division title like wcw used to do when the US champion won the world title.

i like the idea its fonna get a lot pf PPV monet becuase of Angle vs. Joe ans now all the tittles

gfx credit: Role Model

"The best in the world" Andre Jones
    Triple Crown Winner
    2x LOW Heavyweight Champion
    2x Mr. Money in the Bank
    2013 Superstar of the Year
    1X Universal Champion
    1X LOW Tag Team Champion
    42-18-2 1-NC

Ashley Lane
    1X Women's Champion
    6-4-1

i just want to see how they fix the situation once one guy holds 3-5 championships(if angles indy belt and both tag title belts count)
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

I dont like it. I just think its stupid to have 2 people in the entire company holding all the belts and I am sure some wrestlers in TNA dont like it either. It will get really ridicolous if Angle or Joe wins them all at the PPV. One of them will have to drop all of them except the world title and then what will happen? I guess it could set up tournaments. That would be cool.

On the bench!

Yeah I guess that WOULD be cool

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast