Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by King Venom
    How'd you get a picture of my bunny?

University Of Michigan Football 6-0 (3-0 Big Ten)

I have never met Nick nor talked to him until I joined UOW. He told me is a father of twins. Which as a parent myself is a hard thing to handle. One is alot to deal with let alone two. Then after talking to him some more on MSN, he said he worked, feed the kids which i didnt understand since the twins are babies and he was making mac n cheese n sumthing else for them. Then come to find out FROM NICK that the twins arent even born yet. He told me he took care of 4 other kids. Yet he is 17, lost his virginity at 15 and is a father of 6 kids total. That doesnt add up. Granted I am NOT a dude, I do have a son and I do realize that a male can not produce any kids until his balls dropped which on average 11-13 years of age. Now even if he started at 11, that would put the kids at one year part. So why would any woman at that young of an age keep popping out one kid after another, with a young man. The Child Protection Services would have stepped in and taken the children from the young parents OR had the grandparents take over rights n custody. So I find all a lie.

Next one, Nisha is this woman he is so obessed with, keeps having these children yet she is no were around to take care of them and Nick acts like a love sick person always worrying bout her instead of dealing with she is NOT there to help with these children. Well the children that are born. Yet Nick seems to want to step up and be responsible yet he keeps getting this woman pregnant instead of saying no more we have enough.

Next point, you work a part time job at a library for 8.00 an hour and you think that is enough to raise a family. Part time is not gonna be enough for a family which means you go to school and POSSIBLY get help from the state you live in, which is also NOT possible since they would not leave the custody of those children in your care. Even if your parents agreed to take responsibility for the children, you would not be the one taking care of your family, they would as they might be the legal parents of the child.

Nick YOU are the one who tells people these lies. YOU are the one who doesnt supposedly care bout what goes on the net, yet you still spill this drivel from your mouth. You said yourself you life is LOW and the net, so why would you care what ANYONE knows of your life. They dont live your life nor do they share what goes on in your life. so WHY persist in lying. You said
    "Ok say I'm a liar, say I'm sexist and say all these things that dont mean jack shit in the real world. sure you can make up nasty rumors to even trickle down someones reputation but I dont give a fuck what somebody else thinks of me because I value the opinion of people who respect me and appreicate me."
    If this is true why do you need to lie and make things up? Or how bout this one
    But just goes to show that people like you Chad will look to exploit any fuckin rumor that you can get your grubby little hands on and try to make somebodies life miserable. But yet I myself am to blame because if I never said anything bout my kids you and all yor little friends wouldnt be in such an uproar so if it pleases you I'll keep my yap shut bout my personal affairs in my real life aside from this place. because you can never judge a book by its cover or you can not tell who a man really is untill you've walked a mile in his shoes.
    Walk a mile in your shoes? why would anyone want to do that? You lie to people and you want us to believe your this poor sap who has a family... well how did that family start? You put yourself in the mess of having to be a father, (if you even really are one), you put yourself into the position of being in love with some woman (if their really is one) so why blame ANYONE but yourself?

Since you said you dont care and that your going to keep your affairs private, then I dont see you responding to any of this. BUT i do look forward to see what flows out of your mouth next.

^^^^ Good Gawd I feel smarter just reading that. :Bow: to Anguelique.

Never lost a LOW Title
    2010 LOW Hall Of Fame Draven Alexander

Poor Nick Malone, give him a break. I mean, what solid evidence do you have that hes lying about being a father? Thats all I have to say. And god bless America :cool:.

First off, nick was one of the greatest GM i have ever seen, he might disobeyed wolf rules and screwed people, but he was great.

2nd, did u ever see nick? NO? do u have proof that he has a family? NO? so i dont get it, why u ban him for being a lier, i mean everone lies, but the truth wil come out someday. and for nick, maybe he is having a hard time, but he maybe a father, but who knows, his parents are still around, they could help
    vvv My first wrestler i took in LOW

Did you not read that? He says he has 4 kids two on the way and that hes 17 and lost his virginity at 15 . 9 months for each pregnancy you do the math .

Never lost a LOW Title
    2010 LOW Hall Of Fame Draven Alexander

yes , well, maybe he is lying about the number of kids, but i dont know, you are right wolf, he might have one child but i sure know it is not 4 and two on the way

well having 4 kids is a straight lie. Unless he keeps on having twins. I dont know bout the other stuff but Nick if u lying confess or things will get longer and they usually do.

yes, maybe he had twins... that is a miracle loool

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Junior
    i mean everone lies.

nope i don't lie never have and never would and i don't know Nick like most of you do. but IMO it's just hard to believe that someone so young can have 4 kids and twins on the way. other then that i have no problem with Nick at all.

^^Thanks To Maxxy

^^Thanks To LG

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous"

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast