Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I understand they are heels NOW, but even when they were still faces, saying good things about the fans, the fans still booed them and told them they suck and whatnot. Am I the only one who freakin noticed this?
    The A-Listers

I think word had gotten around, mostly through the internet, that Bubba Ray is a huge jerk. Now whether that is actually true or not is debatable, but I assume that is why he was catching all of the heat while D-Von was still liked by the fans. Turning them heel is definitely the way to go now though.

I think it's mostly for Bubba Ray calling the iMPACT! fan's name's after a show because they cheered LAX and boo'd them. I thought it was pretty unprofessional and it was a shame to the team. Turning them full fledged heel's though is a great idea by TNA though. As far as there in ring work, there pretty decent for big guy's and can have a good tag team match with a lot of team's in TNA and they have had good tag team matches in TNA.

Remember The Name

Quote Originally Posted by banky814 View Post
    I understand they are heels NOW, but even when they were still faces, saying good things about the fans, the fans still booed them and told them they suck and whatnot. Am I the only one who freakin noticed this?
    In that case, it's because not every wrestling fan succumbs to kayfabe: some people just cheer whoever they like, and boo who they don't. To some people, it doesn't matter if the wrestler is supposed to be a heel or a face, they use their own opinion. Out of kayfabe, some TNA fans see Team 3D as washed up and don't think they should be the top tag team in TNA. Based on that opinion alone (not considering whether they were heel or face) some fans decided to boo them.

What is Greatness? How do you define it?

ugh, this is gonna sound stupid, but wrestling fans really kinda make me angry sometimes...if Team 3D is washed up then Sting is too, yet everyone cheers him. IMO neither of them are washed up, they're all still great at wrestling so they shouldnt be considered washed up or w/e
    The A-Listers

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

Some fans are messed up but, Sting is a face thats how it works.

RIP JC

The fans turned on the Dudleyz because word got out that they wanted to head back to WWE. Thats it.

It's just funny how Bubba can't take some crowd heat when he was the almighty master of insulting ECW crowds back in the day.

"Have you ever noticed that the guys that do all the talking about being the 'best in the industry' always seem to live up to it the least?" -Shawn Michaels

Remember The Name

Quote Originally Posted by banky814 View Post
    ugh, this is gonna sound stupid, but wrestling fans really kinda make me angry sometimes...if Team 3D is washed up then Sting is too, yet everyone cheers him. IMO neither of them are washed up, they're all still great at wrestling so they shouldnt be considered washed up or w/e
    It's all opinions. You shouldn't get angry because someone has a different one than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden State Saint View Post
    It's just funny how Bubba can't take some crowd heat when he was the almighty master of insulting ECW crowds back in the day.
    I'm pretty sure he was just trying to be funny and egg on the crowd. It's not that he can't take the heat, it's just his character. He's always been very reactive to the crowd as a heel (as you referenced), and this is just another way that he is doing that.

STOP CALLING ME FAT!!

What is Greatness? How do you define it?

The Dudleys have had heat for a long time, its just the whole shoving them down the fans throat for months and months and months as they kept getting beat by LAX that made the fans more vocal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12