Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Best X division wrestler

Who is the best wrestler in the X division basically? I think it's Alex Shelley. He has the best charisma in the division, mic skill's and in ring ability in my opinion. Shelley has potential to be a future main eventer after he is done in the tag division with Sabin. This guy has never been given the X division title but with guy's like AJ Style's and Samoa Joe moving on to better thing's, I believe there is more room for guy's like Shelley to get a title run. Jay Lethal showed that even though his title run was short.

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

I'm not sure if I could really pic this one. I would go with any number of them. I say Joe don't count even thou he holds the X title.

RIP JC

Mid-carder

I can honestly never see Alex Shelley being a heavyweight champion even though he is my favorite X Division champ in total. His skills while great scream complimentary wrestler, aka mid carder/upper mid carder. He is a solid wrestler and extremely funny but I can't see him ever developing into someone I can really take seriously as the top guy.

This a toos up for me. I might have to say Styles even though he has moved up but still. Only triple crown winner in TNA history untill hard justice. And besides that how many people honestly can you say have that perfect mix of speed, power, charisma, agilty, and ring awareness. Maybe 10 total in both TNA and WWE

gfx credit: Role Model

"The best in the world" Andre Jones
    Triple Crown Winner
    2x LOW Heavyweight Champion
    2x Mr. Money in the Bank
    2013 Superstar of the Year
    1X Universal Champion
    1X LOW Tag Team Champion
    42-18-2 1-NC

Ashley Lane
    1X Women's Champion
    6-4-1

Ring Crew

Elix Skipper, he is from Canda, but I forgive him

The two best X Division Wrestlers within this past year or so have joined up and became a Tag Team to shine even brighter. The Tag Team skills of the Motor City Machine Guns are really superb compared to watching the other teams like Team 3D and the Steiners but as singles wrestlers its a shame that they weren't as featured as more as they could of been although Chris Sabin has been X-Division Champion on numerous occasion, the factor that separates TNA apart of the WWE will be its X-Division. The Charisma, agility, moveset and technical movesets that these guys are able to conjure is really amazing when you think about the landscape of wrestling today being as "Big" in a figurative and literal sense as it is today. A guy who I think has been really under utilized was a main reason why Team Canada was so successful was because of the way that Petey Williams was able to really get over and the way that he was able to was with the best finisher in wrestling today but rarely ever seen which is a shame is still the Canadian Destroyer. Another important part of that X-Division that has been torn apart was the style of Low Qi/Senshi. Rarely would you ever see this character be expressed in such a versatile way like what Senshi can do. It's just a shame that TNA is tearing down the very theme that helped make TNA a credible name and thats their X-Division. I can't choose a favorite but all I can say is that the only reason I watch TNA besides Samoa Joe was because of that X-Division.

Remember The Name

Off topic: ^^how did nick get banned!?!?

I don't see this as much of a contest. A.J. Styles is lightyears ahead of everyone else in the X-Division IMO. I don't care when, anytime A.J. is in the ring, or even on the screen, it's guaranteed entertainment. He can wrestle so many different styles. He got just the right mix of strength and speed. A.J. has been my overall favorite TNA wrestler ever since I started watching TNA.

What is Greatness? How do you define it?

^^ You might as well quoted what i said

Triple Crown Winner
    2x Mr. Money in the Bank
    1X Universal Champion
    1X LOW Tag Team Champion
    42-18-2 1-NC

Ashley Lane
    1X Women's Champion
    6-4-1

Ring Crew

Shelly, Senshi, Lethal. End of Story.

Quote Originally Posted by hooliganz View Post
    Shelly, Senshi, Lethal. End of Story.
    stlyes clash, canadian destroyer, cradle shock > Shellshock, Warrior's way, lethal combination

Triple Crown Winner
    2x Mr. Money in the Bank
    1X Universal Champion
    1X LOW Tag Team Champion
    42-18-2 1-NC

Ashley Lane
    1X Women's Champion
    6-4-1