Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default NFL star Adam 'Pacman' Jones sign with TNA

PWInsider.com has confirmed that TNA has signed suspended Tennessee Titan cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones to a deal that will see the NFL star perform as a professional wrestler. The deal was signed late last week.

Jones is currently suspended for the entire 2007 NFL season without pay for off-the-field personal conduct problems, including a Las Vegas strip club shooting incident that left former independent pro wrestling Tommy Urbanski paralyzed. Jones' NFL suspension could be lifted 10 games into the season pending a hearing but was recently informed he wouldn't be allowed to attend the Tennessee Titans' training camp.

According to one source, the Titans organization has no issue with Jones getting involved with TNA. Before anyone asks, I was told this wasn't a Vince Russo idea.

Uhhh...I'm not real sure if this is a good thing or a bad things. I can't really see where PacMan would fit in around TNA on an extended basis. Jones is one hell of an athlete but I'm not sure that pro wrestling is his thing. Hopefully I'm wrong on this one.

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

Why did TNA sign this peace of crap. This guy is just going to mess up again and again. But he does have ah lot of time on his hands now that he doesn't have a job in the NFL anymore. He can't be reinstated into the NFL till next year and the commissioner has to OK it and thats not a for sure thing that Goodell will reinstate him.

RIP JC