TNA champion Kurt Angle was interviewed by the Tri-Valley Herald in California about his career while making a signing appearance last week at this link. In response to the Congressional look into the business, Angle said wrestling should be classified similar to acting and music. "If you take the percentage of rock stars and actors who have ended up in rehab, or overdosing, it wouldn't be any different than pro wrestling." In regard to the Chris Benoit tragedy (which will probably end up being a permanent topic of conversation for the next few years in major media interviews with wrestlers), Angle said, "As much as I loved him, and what he stood for before that happened, the WWE did not kill Chris' family. Chris decided to do that on his own. I decided to become addicted to pain killers on my own. WWE didn't do it, I did it. I took responsibility for what I went through. We're all independent contractors and we all take responsibility for our own actions," Angle said. "If our job is affecting our lives, and it's going to drive us crazy, quit."

TNA announced that this week's Impact will give the fans a chance to "Meet the Angle family." Yep, Karen Angle is about to become an on-air character for the company. Also scheduled is the debut of a former WWE name, Senshi & Christopher Daniels vs. Sonjay Dutt & Jay Lethal, a ladder match, plus Christian Cage, Tomko, Team 3D, Sting, Abyss, AJ Styles and Dustin Rhodes.