Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

On the bench!

Default > Dynamite Kid says he is glad Chris Benoit is dead, Harsh and shocking comments.

Tom 'Dynamite Kid' Billington comments on Chris Benoit in the tabloid, The Globe: "I feel no sympathy for him. We all knew the dangers. Benoit should have known his limits. We've all been through it, but we didn't take it out on our loved ones. His poor wife and child didn't deserve to die just because Benoit screwed his life up. I'm glad he's dead! I warned Benoit to be careful - the wrong combination could send you over the edge. I'm convinced that's what happened here. He got it wrong, and his wife and son paid the price."

For those who don’t know, the Dynamite Kid for years was a friend, mentor and father figure to Chris Benoit in the wrestling business, so these words carry the same weight as they would if an actual family member were to have said them.

I agree with him. I don't feel sympathy for a murderer, I feel it for the murdered.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Main Eventer

Hmm... I feel sorry for Nancy and Daniel and some for Chris...

I do have sympathy for Nancy and Daniel,BUT,I also have a little sympathy for Chris as well.
    I mean yeah the guy had to know the risks of what he was doing,but when you're in a business where you MUST put on a great preformance in order to keep your fans attention,you could get swept up in the momentum of what has happened and just as in the past,you end up addicted to doing the same routines just to keep yourself ahead of the younger,upstarting talents that are coming in to try and take your job AND livelihood from you.

Yeah Benoit knew that what he was doing was wrong(at least I would hope that he did!),but in a business like the WWE where everything hinges on the basis of Vince McMahons input,he probably felt the pressure from it,and that he had no other choice but to keep his self in that kind of routine.
    He was obviously getting past the "wellness checks" somehow,so who was there helping him with those?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]BEHOLD,The GODS of THUNDER!!!

IM tired of hearing about sympathy for that child killer. Making him into some tragic figure is ingnorant and pitiful . Get a life . Im sorry the creep killed himself . Now the state of georgia cant drag his cowardly ass to the electric chair. Putting him on trail to show you ppl what a pussy he was would have been great.

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

I'm pretty sure everybody has their own opinion on this subject. His is pretty straight to the point so I believe what he is saying. I just think the hole thing is just messed up from the start.

RIP JC

Ring Crew

He speaks the truth. And that is why now I realize what Benoit was a murderer.