Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

On the bench!

Unhappy 'The Punisher' Andrew Martin Defends Steroid Usage

'The Punisher' Andrew Martin did a post on his MySpace page in which he defends the usage of steroids in professional wrestling. He says that they're mostly for cosmetic reasons and compares them to a facelift or botox. However, he says that it's wrong for athletes in other sports to use them because steroids give them a competitive edge. He also mentions TNA at the end of his post by saying, "Don't forget to watch TNA at 9pm eastern time on spike, you will be pleasantly surprised to see how far this company has grown and will continue to do so or you could always watch the same guys I watched when I was a kid doing the same boring story lines. TNA TNA TNA????" You can read the post in its entirety at his MySpace page. (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendid=7439092)
    Defending steroids is not like a good thing to do in this moment or probably any moment :blush:

Main Eventer

Wow... Why did he defend them!? Is he trying to mess up TNA? 'Cosmetic reasons'? We all know Vince looks for the big guys, so steroids making you big would lead to you getting a push, and I don't think THAT's cosmetic...

On the bench!

Yes it is, cosmetic means the way u look basically, steroids enhance your muscles basically so it's cosmetic reasons. If u say "Vince wants big guys" it does mean cosmetic.

steriods is cheating for people who dont want to work out no matter if its sports or entertainment
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

The Superczar Glorious Maxxwell's Avatar

He saying its right for Wrestlers but not other sports stars, thats not a fair and balanced judgment. I don't give a shit if roids are for competitive or cosmetic usage, roids are roids.

Im guessing people at TNA are going to be pissed about this and have him take it down.

Mid-carder

People like Legolas simply do not get it. Steroids do not make you big. Steroids help you work out longer and recover quicker so you can get bigger and stonger faster. You loaf on steroids and you end up looking like a young version of Ric Flair with skin hanging off of whatever muscle you naturally have and gain nothing athletically. If you apply it correctly people on steroids should actually be applauded in a sense because they want to work harder to benefit even more than most people. I think it is an incredibly selfish decision knowing the side effects involving your emotional/chemical balance as well as your physical symptoms so it is extremely negative in that aspect and this makes it negative overall to me.

Ring Crew

Just like the Ultimate Warrior...NEWS FLASH! Using steroids with out the proper prescription Is DRUG ABUSE!