Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Default Leticia Cline Fox News Controversy

Taken from Leticia's Myspace bulletin:

There is this club based out of Charlotte NC called "The Beautiful People Club" that is (for obvious reasons) creating controversy because of who is allowed to be in the club. The point of this email is they were just on Fox News today and my image was used as being one of the members. Not only was my photo used during the interview but it is the main image of the story on www.foxnews.com. I am not a member...I'm not even their myspace friend however without my consent I am on there web site.
    I do not support this affiliation. One thing I have always pride myself on is the fact that beauty is everywhere in many different packages. I don't think anyone has the right to judge what is beautiful and what isn't. If you look on my web sites, myspace or read my interviews you will know that is a belief I have always stood by. Yes, I am a model and make a living off of my appearance but I use it in a positive way to inspire people to live the lives they want no matter what the limitations may be. I'm very involved in community projects and different charities. And my first obligation is being a mother not just another "beautiful person" (that are never really beautiful people anyway).
    I have received some hate mail concerning this subject and it is my intention to contact Fox News to defend my position on it. In the mean time please do not associate me with this affiliation. For more on the story please check the links below.

Thanks for your support!
    Leticia Cline

Fox Video

credit: gerwecl.net

i think it both wrong and stupid if they used her image without consent and i wouldn't be surprised if tna were to take legal action about it

if they are going to use her picture at least let her be in the group

gfx credit: Role Model

"The best in the world" Andre Jones
    Triple Crown Winner
    2x LOW Heavyweight Champion
    2x Mr. Money in the Bank
    2013 Superstar of the Year
    1X Universal Champion
    1X LOW Tag Team Champion
    42-18-2 1-NC

Ashley Lane
    1X Women's Champion