Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Top Wwe Stars Suspended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the NY Daily News:

- The WWE was rocked again today, after several of wrestling's top names emerged in the Albany district attorney's probe into a widespread Internet doping scandal.

The wrestling congomerate based in Stamford announced that it will suspend 10 of its biggest stars for violation of its wellness policy.

Top wrestlers Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Jr., Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker T" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike Bucci, Anthony Carelli, John "Johnny Nitro" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero were all identified as clients of Signature Pharmacy in Orlando, the site raided by Albany County and Florida law enforcement agencies in February for distributing steroids and other prescription drugs to clients who had not been examined by doctors. The investigation is part of a probe into illegal Internet drug distribution by Albany D.A. David Soares.

3 NEW NAMES ADDED

ESPN added three other names

Dave Bautista
    Shoichi Funaki
    Chris Mordetzky aka Chris Masters
    Last edited by Black Widow; 08-31-2007 at 01:04 AM.

holy crap dude how can they be suspended many of them are important parts of their brand but atleast wwe is actually taken action against drugs for once
    The Eel Collection
    [Today 03:41 PM] EeL: can you touch yourself for me please
    [Today 06:27 PM] EeL: I was hoping you'd be a perfectly tanned muscle head!
    [Today 05:10 PM] EeL: I wish I could meet Bam Neely just to touch his beard
    [Today 10:57 PM] EeL: now I just need Rob in here to give him my special chocolate bar
    [Today 09:16 PM] EeL: gay tackle! yay! I love those
    [Today 09:47 PM] EeL: jacking off, I'm down for that
    You Have My Bow

[Today 03:16 PM] Punisher: Rob aint got shit on you

Main Eventer

OMG! So they're all suspended!? :tantrum:

No!!!! Not The Book Man!!!!

Holey CRAP, that isnt good at all, but that makes them look good in the government eyes. I wonder if this will be the fall of WWE, then TNA rises to the occasion, and then there will be a dvd called "Rise and Fall of the WWE" just like the ecw one.

Rep if you like my posts - I do my own banners, if you would like one please feel free to PM me; I'll do my best to get it to you. Thanks.

On the bench!

Hahaha lol what the hell! XD
    Thats freaking insane lol that's like all the top stars. Of all those guys I didn't expect guys like William Regal or Chavo to be on there. I did expect RANDY ORTON though..

Ring Crew

KELLER ANALYSIS: TNA could actually end up being a bigger factor in this story than most assume. They have no public drug testing policy, have made comments on the record dismissive of such a need, and have made every boneheaded move possible in the last month to draw attention to themselves from Congress. This story just grows in magnitude, and while WWE said it had no knowledge of hearings, the fact that they are going public with names of those who violate the wellness policy would seem like a good new policy to be able to tout at hearings. The fact that WWE suspended ten wrestlers for using an Internet pharmacy has the potential to wreak havoc on ongoing storylines and PPV plans. That will become apparent, if not leaked first, by this next set of live events.

Main Eventer

I didn't expect Nitro, Haas, Chavo, Regal but Orton was the one I'll believe... Kennedy!? Then he's just been dishing crap about not taking steroids after the WWE Wellness Program came for him... WWE is VERY vulnerable right now...

if these are the suspeneded wrestlers, this will hurt th ewwe in so many ways. if kennedy is suspended, it practically stops the whole illegitimate son storyline. if booker t and kennedy are suspended, that leaves triple h as the only possible contender for cena's title and they won't wrestle as both are huge faces. if john morrison is suspended, cm punk is the only logical person to be the new ecw champion as he is the no.1 contender. the media are going to have a field day with this news and with the congress after the wwe, this will only make things a lot worse for vince

Main Eventer

Please don't be true!:sad2:

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast