Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Talking Preview for This Thursday's iMPACT!

Total Nonstop Action “iMPACT!” returns to SpikeTV this Thursday night at 9pm with a huge broadcast as the final countdown begins to the “No Surrender” Pay-Per-View event! The below is a preview of what you will see on the program:

Kurt Angle has a new tag team partner in the icon Sting, and this Thursday night they will join forces for the first time as the TNA World Tag Team Champions before they face Pacman Jones and Ron “The Truth” Killings (Team Pacman) for the gold at No Surrender! However, their opponents will be Angle’s other opponents at the Pay-Per-View – Abyss and “Black Machismo” Jay Lethal! Can Angle and Sting trust each other and work as a team? Plus, Team Pacman is scheduled to be in attendance – will they try to get involved? Tune in and find out!

Also this Thursday, Christian Cage’s monster backup – Tomko – will be in singles action against high-flyer Kazarian!

“The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe is signed to face the maniacal Raven

Plus, more matches will be announced for the “No Surrender” Pay-Per-View on Sunday, September 9!

Note: The “Road To No Surrender” special on SpikeTV will air on Friday night, September 7 at midnight!

TNAWrestling

looks good I'll watch

[Today 08:48 PM] Crossfire: pimping aint easy but its necessary, but Josh is chasing hoes like Tom chases Jerry

Another $25k for the always great "pac man spray painting someone, but cant actually fight anyone due to his nfl contract" main event ending. I can feel the ratings surge already.

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

Looks like a good show I will be watching.

RIP JC

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Another $25k for the always great "pac man spray painting someone, but cant actually fight anyone due to his nfl contract" main event ending. I can feel the ratings surge already.
    Well Pacman said last week that he normally sells his autographs for $50,000. Therefore he could actually make TNA a profit machine by spraypainting at least 3 wrestlers each iMPACT! I can't believe nobody has thought of this yet...