Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

View Poll Results: How should Cena be punished?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fire him

6 18.75%
  • Suspend him

0 0%
  • Strip him of the title

17 53.13%
  • He should not be punished

9 28.13%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

He should use a high flying move once in a while,and then people will forget his flaws and everyone will mark out for him once in a while. It has worked for Angle (moonsault), Lesnar(Shooting Star press) and Steiner (frankensteiner). Of course they also usually miss and sometimes look like they are going to kill themselves in the process, but I'm not a huge fan of Cena's anyway so its a risk that I'm willing to take.

Remember The Name

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    He should use a high flying move once in a while,and then people will forget his flaws and everyone will mark out for him once in a while. It has worked for Angle (moonsault), Lesnar(Shooting Star press) and Steiner (frankensteiner). Of course they also usually miss and sometimes look like they are going to kill themselves in the process, but I'm not a huge fan of Cena's anyway so its a risk that I'm willing to take.
    Wouldn't that mean that it hasn't worked? Angle is one of the best wrestlers alive. I don't see how him doing a moonsault hides his flaws, if he even has any.

What is Greatness? How do you define it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ill Will View Post
    Wouldn't that mean that it hasn't worked? Angle is one of the best wrestlers alive. I don't see how him doing a moonsault hides his flaws, if he even has any.
    How would it mean that at all? Crowds love when people miss big spots. Hitting is nice, but crashing and burning always gets a reaction. Regardless I was actually referring to Lesnars SSP onto his head at WM and the fact that Steiner is so roided up he looks like his muscles are going to explode anytime he moves, not Angles little moonsault.

Remember The Name

How would it mean that at all?
    *sigh*

Follow me here: In your logic, you're saying that Cena should attempt something similar to those spots so people will "forget his flaws". In the examples you used, the spots were missed, or otherwise did not look very good. No one marked out for Lesnar when he missed that shooting star, people thought he was dead. The only thing that spot did was highlight Lensar's flaws, not hide them.

Regardless I was actually referring to..., not Angles little moonsault.
    ...you're the one that mentioned him, not me. After you listed him with the other two, you in no way indicated that the rest of your comment was not about Angle. You used the all-inclusive term "they" later in your post, not specifically saying which wrestler you were talking about. If you were only talking about the other two wrestlers, then even mentioned Angle's moonsault was pretty irrelevant because like you're now claiming, you weren't referring to him, and like I said, Angle doesn't need some spot to hide flawed wrestling skills.

The only thing left to deduce is that you were somehow implying that there isn't much difference between Angle's wrestling ability and Cena's ability (which is ridiculous), otherwise, mentioning Angle in any context was irrelevant.

Thats alot of stuff that I don't especially feel like reading, so I'll just assume that you agree with me.

Remember The Name

Then you'd just be wrong, as usual.

Not to mention lazy. It wasn't that long of a post. Excuse me for expressing a complete thought.

I didn't decide to not read it because it was long, I decided not to read it because you bored me almost to sleep with your pointless points.

Remember The Name

I didn't decide to not read it because it was long
    Thats alot of stuff that I don't especially feel like reading
    Once again, you'll have to excuse me for thinking that when you said "a lot" that you actually meant...a lot. It's kind of funny how you continue to try to find ways to justify your flamebaiting posts once they've been shown to be contradictory and full of shit. What the hell is the objective behind responding to my post if you didn't read it?

I decided not to read it because you bored me almost to sleep with your pointless points.
    How would it have bored you if you didn't read it? Talk about pointlessness; what's the point of responding to my post if you didn't even read it, other than to try and discredit everything I say without actually making an intelligent reply? You're obviously not furthering the discussion by just claiming my posts bore you, or that you didn't read them (which doesn't even make sense). Instead of actually responding to my post, you shrug it off by first assuming that I was agreeing with you (which, like I said before, was just flat out wrong), and secondly by calling it pointless.

Once upon a time, this thread's topic was pro wrestling. I suggest you take it back there instead of talking about how boring I am, or how "pointless" my on-topic post was.

Didnt read that one either, again looked too boring. Do we really need to continue this forever?

Remember The Name

Unfortunately, until you learn the concept of what a message board was created for, this probably will go on forever. It's absolutely pathetic the way you give no effort into any of your posts, but still take the time to try and defame mine by calling them "boring". I couldn't careless if you find my posts boring. I'm not here to entertain you. If you don't want to be in this discussion, you don't have to, but you're only making yourself look like an ass by badmouthing me, while at the same time claiming that you're not even reading my posts.

Grow the fuck up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast