Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

On the bench!

Default TNA Series 9 Wrestling Figures has been announced!

Just in case you wanted to know, TNA Series 9 will feature the first TNA figure release of Hernandez and Brother Ray. There will also be a new look of Abyss, Sting and Kurt Angle figures in Series 9 too and if you collect all five figures you get parts to build your own Ms. Brooks figure.

TNA Twin Pack Series 5 was going to be an Abyss vs. Brother Runt pack but since Runt has got released, it probably won't be released. Instead, it is rumoured to be Abyss & Judas Messias double pack along with Cage & Joe and Triple X (Senshi & Elix Skipper).

Senshi is happy with his TNA Series 8 figure release since it was his long time goal to have a figure made of himself.
    Last edited by Pepsi Plunge; 09-15-2007 at 07:50 PM.

Thanks for the info man, pretty interesting that you can make your own Traci Brooks figure. I don't think I've heard of an idea like that before.

On the bench!

Pretty sweet and I kinda like that idea. I heard that the parts were her head, body, arms, hands and her legs with feet on them. I hope that double pack does come out with Judas messias and Abyss and Primetime and Senshi. I've been waiting two years now to get an Elix Skipper.

On the bench!

cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by The-Fallen-Angel View Post
    Pretty sweet and I kinda like that idea. I heard that the parts were her head, body, arms, hands and her legs with feet on them. I hope that double pack does come out with Judas messias and Abyss and Primetime and Senshi. I've been waiting two years now to get an Elix Skipper.
    Didn't they already release a Daniels/Skipper two-pack in like series 2 or 3? I could have sworn they already had an Elix Skipper figure out there...

Quote Originally Posted by DWTC View Post
    Didn't they already release a Daniels/Skipper two-pack in like series 2 or 3? I could have sworn they already had an Elix Skipper figure out there...
    They sure did. Not only did they have the two pack that you are referring to, but Primetime actually had his own figure by himself (I think that might have been a Toys R Us exclusive though).

The XXX 2-pack with Daniels & Skipper can be found @ HighSpots HERE.

Oh and I found a hell of a deal on the Skipper figure by itself @ Toys R Us HERE.