Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Jobber

Its a great idea, however I dont like the idea of the rock going over in the match. Its an unwritten rule that one has to lose in their last match, so why is it different for the rock? If this is going to be his sendoff, he should put someone over, even if it is a nearly-retired HBK

Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakkid View Post
    Its a great idea, however I dont like the idea of the rock going over in the match. Its an unwritten rule that one has to lose in their last match, so why is it different for the rock? If this is going to be his sendoff, he should put someone over, even if it is a nearly-retired HBK
    Trish Stratus won her final match and since when is it an unwritten rule

The Rock Vs Shawn Michaels would be worth buying the PPV alone
    Upside Down means I'm better than you
    :paj::mod:
    Disclaimer: Had to blow Admins for Upside Down.
    I'm not a troll...I just play one on the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakkid View Post
    If he were to put anyone over, it would probably be John Cena. So I hope he's not gonna put someone over. I think legends such as The Rock, Stone Cold, and Chris Jericho deserve to win there last match. Even if Rock does beat HBK for the wwe title it will probably turn into a tournament for the gold.

Main Eventer

That sounds awesome! Just as long as the Rock comes back looking great to the ring and not looking unprepared as well as being able to do everything he used to and possibly more then it will be a dream come true!

Quote Originally Posted by Kage View Post
    sounds like it would be awesome, but dont get too excited yet, wwe changes there mind dayly and Wrestlemania is still a long time away.
    This is completely true but in a match like this which Rock has agreed to work I dont think that would happen and I hope it does happen cause that would be awesome

[Today 08:48 PM] Crossfire: pimping aint easy but its necessary, but Josh is chasing hoes like Tom chases Jerry

Dude this is a dream for me...my two all time favs in the ring? Hopefully it happens. It would be a ridiculous match. HBK as champion going in would be fantastic. He's what...like 41 or something? Still in his prime (although he probably wont be around much longer anyways due to family and whatnot).

This gets me excited. hopefully it plays out.

Ring Crew

amazing if true

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

WHAT? Why in the hell does the Rock need someone to put him over he is already over lol. I don't think Rock should do this because he's basically left wrestling. I don't want to see him come back for one match. If he's going to come back then it should be for good. I hate that when a wrestle comes in for one match on one PPV and wins then leaves.

RIP JC

Ring Crew

i think therock vs shawn match will never happen unless there is mutual understanding between both of them but rock vs cena is possible.

wwe bring back the "GREAT ONE" .....

Credit To Eel&{PAJ}

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast