Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ring Crew

I'd really love to see this happen. I'd also love Rock to due a final "tune up" on Raw before Wrestlemania ~ one more match with Triple H!

The Rock, and everyone else in the business, has said over and over and over and over and over that he is absolutely finished with the business and people still post things like this. He is gone forever, get used to it.

^ never say never in wwe..

Quote Originally Posted by matt7-30 View Post
    Source: Wrestling Observer

Dave Meltzer reports that The Rock has agreed to work a match at WrestleMania 24, only if WWE can provide him a high profile match and put him over. Shawn Michaels' return is being rushed for this purpose. It's believed he will turn heel in order to feud with Rock in what The Rock wants to be his sendoff from wrestling. The possibility of Michaels walking into WrestleMania as WWE Champion has also been mentioned, though nothing concrete has come of it. WrestleMania 24 will take place in The Rock's home state of Florida.
    i think i just wet myself... i mean.. finally, the rock has come back.. to orlando! fuck if this happens I HAVE TO FUCKING GO!!!!!!! i wish i had money :sad: rock (face) vs hbk (heel) is perfect and hbk walking in as champion and rock walking out as champion is such a great ending to rock's and hbk's career. they could always do a gold rush tournament on raw and crown a champion at backlash.. dammit i just saw this. i cant believe i didtnt see it on the 18th.
    < Thanks Eragon

< Thanks Joe

Quote Originally Posted by flamesoffury View Post
    ^ never say never in wwe..
    From Jim Ross three days ago.

I think Rock loves making films better than the constant travel and physical toll wrestling takes on one’s body and personal life. Considering I communicate with Rock on a somewhat regular basis and you most likely don’t, I can conclusively tell you Rock has the wrestling business in his blood, but he has simply moved on to other career opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    From Jim Ross three days ago.
    do you believe everything jim ross says? although, i have a doubt it wont happen.. but i like to keep everything open until it is 100% confirmed. so many times have i read orton will be champ, but nope.. wont believe it until orton actually wins the title. you cant believe stuff on the net even if its from jrs mouth. look at kurt angle going to tna.. look at y2j not being signed by either company despite being rumored to already have signed with wwe on larry king live.
    < Thanks Eragon

< Thanks Joe

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

The Rock has agreed to work a match at WrestleMania 24, only if WWE can provide him a high profile match and put him over.
    Why would HBK want to do this for the The man formally known as the Rock. There's no reason why he would do that it make no sense what so ever. I still think the Rock will never wrestle again. I also don't think he really wants much to do with it anymore.

RIP JC

Quote Originally Posted by flamesoffury View Post
    do you believe everything jim ross says? although, i have a doubt it wont happen.. but i like to keep everything open until it is 100% confirmed. so many times have i read orton will be champ, but nope.. wont believe it until orton actually wins the title. you cant believe stuff on the net even if its from jrs mouth. look at kurt angle going to tna.. look at y2j not being signed by either company despite being rumored to already have signed with wwe on larry king live.
    For the most part, yes i do believe what JR says. He isn't some 12 year old kid posting on websites in his basement. He is the former head of the WWE's talent division, a guy who talks to Rock all the time, and the highest ranking person in the company that actually gives fans straight answers. For example have you heard JR say that Orton would win the title, or that Y2J had resigned? Nope, you haven't, but he has said many many times, since the rock last wrestled THREE AND A HALF YEARS AGO, that the Rock was done with wrestling. I understand you wanting to keep your hopes for one last rock mark out moment alive, but the fact is that it just isnt going to happen.

AS a matter of fact, if you don't believe good ol JR. here is a quote directly from the Rocks mouth.

In a recent interview (September 11 2007) on ESPN show Jim Rome is burning, Dwayne said that he is completely done with professional wrestling because he wants to focus on his movie career.

Ring Crew

Sounds great. Hope it hapens

i like The Rock as a actor. WWE does not need him please do me a huge favor and stick to movies its where i like to see you and i am so going to try so hard to go to WM 24 its like 15 mins from me by Car :shock:

^^Thanks To Maxxy

^^Thanks To LG

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous"

Main Eventer

I wish any WWE event were 15 minutes away from me by car:sad:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast