Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Talking Judas Mesias Badly Injured in Mexico

As noted in last nights TNAWrestlingNews.com 9PM exclusive, one of TNA's newest acquisitions, Judas Mesias, is really hurt at the moment.

Mesias got injured at Sunday's Verano de Escandalo in Mexico. He jumped from the top of a ladder placed in the ring to the outside floor. No one broke his fall and he got knocked out.

TNA doesn't have an update on him at this point.

As if that isn't enough, Mesias is also suffering from sciatica and needs several weeks of rest followed by physical therapy. TNA gave Mesias a huge push at last week's Impact taping as he played key roles in all three episodes of Impact. As a matter of fact, he's scheduled to wrestle in the main event in next week's taped show.

Mesias' injuries probably couldn't have come at a worse time because the next two editions of Impact -- both two hour shows -- are scheduled to be taped next Monday and Tuesday instead of the week following next week's taped show.

TNAWrestlingNews

EDIT: I found some stills of the spot that he messed up HERE

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

This is kind of bad timing. I was looking forward to seeing him some more. Plus he's the new guy trying to make a impact in the company.

RIP JC

Yeah I know and there was a rumor going around of a Monster's Ball Match with Mesias and Abyss, among others. I wonder if they will still have that match at Bound For Glory without him?