Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

All I can say is thank god. It was time for a break and for someone else to be the champ.

Quote Originally Posted by EeL View Post
    I'm really happy that Cena is gone, I would have preferred it to NOT have been an injury but with him gone WWE can actually open their eyes and push more DESERVING people.
    Like Will said, name me one superstar that gives more for the company than Cena does. Show me one other person who will film a movie and still make RAW every week. Or someone who will tour constantly without a single break for over 3 years so his fans can see him. Give me one name. One person that can do this without abusing substances (there goes your golden boy...)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro18 View Post
    All I can say is thank god. It was time for a break and for someone else to be the champ.
    You thank God that a man has a serious injury? Wow...
    Last edited by XXKSXX; 10-03-2007 at 03:01 PM. Reason: double post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well its a good thing that there will be a new champion, but sux that Cena has to loose it thru surrender... many title changes are happening because of injuries and suspensions lately, which sux... but cant wait to see who will Orton's opponent be...

He might give alot to the company but seeing him defeat obstacle after obstacle was getting disturbing and boring. Even Hogan lost now and then.

Although, it dissapoints me he will not lose the title in a match, I really wanted to see him lose it properly.

End Of All Things To Come XXKSXX's Avatar

People that cheer because a wrestler gets hurt they need help. I also would have rather seen him lose it in the ring and not because of a injury. I would think if he could have he would have been in the match at No Mercy but to me it looked bad when it happen, and when they showed the replay on ECW he was in some pain.But he finished the match and the after match to. I will be looking forward to Cena coming back when he's ready. Why do people think that Y2J should get a title shot he hasn't even been around? I would think u need to win a few matches before u get a title shot.

RIP JC

Quote Originally Posted by XXKSXX View Post
    Why do people think that Y2J should get a title shot he hasn't even been around? I would think u need to win a few matches before u get a title shot.
    Because people, in the IWC, have given Jericho god like status. He wasn't that great in the ring, he wasn't that great on the mic and he didn't sell tickets. I would take Cena, even with a torn pec muscle, as my champ every time if the choice was him or jericho.

That is very good news for orton and Kennedey

Orton should have broken Cenas damn neck and ended his career. RKO Randy Orton

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Because people, in the IWC, have given Jericho god like status. He wasn't that great in the ring, he wasn't that great on the mic and he didn't sell tickets. I would take Cena, even with a torn pec muscle, as my champ every time if the choice was him or jericho.
    That's true hate right there folks.

Yeah, I ws impressed with the way Cena continued with the match, he was hurt early and you could tell he was in pain all the way through the match favouring that arm.

Jericho should not be champ, I agree, i never liked him, I never thought much of him, alot of people loved him but his myth is what has inspired all these people to love him again. Maybe they just want something new and Jericho is the answer.

lol I wonder if Orton or Kennedy or other superstars secretly thought to themselves, thank god Cena is hurt, now i can get a chance or more limelight lol, yeah, just kidding but a possibility

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast