Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- You can do a lot more on forums than social media sites. - Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Cena out 6-8 months

Cena out with pec tear, must surrender WWE Championship
    Written: October 2, 2007

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – WWE Champion John Cena has suffered a complete tear of his right pectoral tendon and is heading into surgery, according to noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews. Because of the seriousness of the injury, WWE officials will not allow Cena to compete this Sunday at No Mercy, and he will have no choice but to surrender the title.

Dr. Andrews said Cena could miss between six and eight months of action. Cena was injured during his match Monday night on Raw with Mr. Kennedy. Before visiting Dr. Andrews, Cena had said, “No matter how serious, the injury, one way or another I’ll be ready to compete on Sunday.”

But despite Cena’s vow, WWE officials will not allow him to compete at No Mercy. Therefore, he must surrender the WWE Championship.

WWE officials vow that there will be a WWE Championship Match this Sunday at No Mercy and a new WWE Champion will be crowned.

Stay with WWE.com for further updates on Cena’s condition and on No Mercy as they become available.

- WWE.com

...DAMN IT! It's so bad he can't even fight and lose it. This is really bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

THANK GOD we are gonna have a new champ though

Ring Crew

THAT SUCKS

the only good thing is that hopefully they will design a new belt

Hopefully Cena will be revitalized and the fans will support him again, when he comes back from his rather lengthy vacation. I have grown rather tired of having to listen to all the haters.

This is the break from John Cena every WWE fan has been asking for! (Ok, not everyone but quite a few are sick of John Cena) Yea sure it could of been in a better way as it's never good to see some one get injured but think of it, Orton, main event of No Mercy... standing in the middle of the ring, not knowing who his opponent will be then suddenly... "BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!" oh... I would be the happiest WWE fan alive at that point!

Credit: [Myst.]

Credit: W-OLF

Main Eventer

I'm really happy that Cena is gone, I would have preferred it to NOT have been an injury but with him gone WWE can actually open their eyes and push more DESERVING people.

who is more deserving than the guy who gets the most reactions, sells the most merchandise and puts the most asses in the seats?

Will, that answer....Triple H. :-)

Y2J vs Orton....good idea. But I doubt Jericho will wrestle his first appearance. They gotta hype that match up and everything in typical WWE fashion. But hey, ya never know. Vince might go for it. IF its Jericho that is ;)

HHH is hurt too much, was at his peak,as far as merchandise, as part of groups such as DX v.1 and v.1.01 and its not unusual for fans to get bored with him. Positive, or negative, no one gets the reactions that Cena does.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast